★ 14. ★

Contains Smut!

Eddie flopped down beside Steve and let out a contented sigh, pulling Steve onto his chest and pressing a kiss to the top of his head. "How are you feeling baby?"

"Fucking amazing." He spoke breathlessly.

Eddie chuckled, "You have no idea how hot that was... Fuck, Stevie you taste like heaven."

Steve flushed bright red, "mm it felt like heaven."

Steve panted up onto his chest, thoroughly overwhelmed and feeling as if he had been turned inside out. His legs were shaking and his stomach fluttering weakly as he came down from his orgasm. Eddie hadn't even fucked him properly yet and he was already going insane with how good it felt. Neither were ready for that yet, they had a few more things to discuss before it got to that.

Steve was glad that they took this step though, it helped settle his nerves about the intimacy of their relationship. It also made him realize that Eddie was not put off by him. In fact the bulge in his boxers made it clear that he enjoyed it almost as much as Steve had enjoyed it.

"You didn't get off, do you want me t-" he asked, not entirely sure if he was ready to do anything else right now.

Eddie shook his head, immediately noticing his hesitation. "I'm fine darling. Tonight was about you."

He pressed a kiss to Steve's forehead before shuffling out of the bed and making his way to the bathroom. He returned with a cloth and spread Steve's legs again, this time to clean him up.

Steve moaned at the sensation of the cloth against his sensitive pussy. He bucked up unintentionally and flushed as soon as he realized what he just did.

Eddie smirked, "Easy baby. I have to get off before I can eat you out again, unless you want me to cream my pants like some hormonal teenager."

Steve giggled at that. Steve Harrington, the former king of Hawkins high, giggled because of Eddie Munson. What a crazy fucking world. It was crazy how fast things changed. How much his life had changed throughout the last four years.

"Hurry up babe, I wanna cuddle." He spoke, feeling dazed.

Eddie leaned down and pressed a kiss to his lips, "I'll be right back darling."

He came back ten minutes later with a sated smile on his face and dopey eyes. "You didn't have to wait up for me baby."

Steve shrugged, "wanted to. You're warm and I want to feel your arms around me."

Eddie settled down beside him and spooned him, pressing soft kisses to his shoulder, "are you usually this cuddly after getting off?"

"Don't think so... 's just-" He slurred out, eyes already shut, "you made me feel really good Eds."

"I'm glad I could make you feel that way darling. You deserve to feel good, to be treated like the jewel that you are." He linked their hands together against Steve's stomach. "Get some sleep Stevie."

"g'night babe" He whispered, teetering on the edge of sleep.

"Goodnight Stevie" Eddie spoke before he heard Steve's breathing even out.

He laid awake for a bit, thinking over the moment they just shared. He knew that it was a big step for Steve. It was hard for him to be so vulnerable and open with Eddie, to give himself up with the fear of being rejected or treated badly. He would never do that to Steve, he wanted to show him how much he cared for him in every way possible. Wanted to protect him and kill every person who treated him bad. He wanted to satisfy Steve's every need. The physical, mental and emotional needs.