•Introduction•

Start from the beginning

Although she had witnessed it only a few times, it still scares the shit out of her. She never looked up at him, even after knowing how much he had despite her in this act.

Seeing her looking down, he felt himself being furious. Waking to her, he grabbed her tiny waist in a tight grip. She gasped as the sudden contact and looked up in his eyes only to finch.

They were pouring anger. Only anger.

"I asked you something, Iris!"

He said. Gritting his teeth in the way. Iris knows now she can't shut her mouth anymore.

"I-I... You were forced to marry me, Xavier. You didn't want me. Not only that, but you weren't happy. I just did what i-I feel will be right for y-you. "

Hearing her, he felt himself losing all his leftover clam. How can she say he didn't only want her when the truth is purely opposite?

Pulling her closer with a jerk, that their nose touched each other, he looked dead in her eyes and then asked suddenly.

"Who you are to me?"

Her eyes went to his , findings what was he trying to do, but she found nothing apart from anger, his eyes getting darker by each passing seconds making l Her whole existence shivered at the sight.

"I asked you something, kitten."

With lowered eyes and cheeks red by the endearment,she felt herself getting lost in the dark pool of his eyes. Gulping, she said.

"Your W-Wife"

She felt weird mentioning herself as his wife. Something she never thought she would do.

"Then listen, listen carefully, Mrs. Iris Xavier knight. I only want you. I only want my wife. You are the only one I desire. Forced or not, you are mine now,and I didn't plan to give up on this, nor I will let you do this!"

He said in the low voice, which was all muscular, husky, and dark filled with a determined promise. He saw how her eye widened at his confession. Her breath hitched by his words. Cupping her face with one hand and with another, he grabbed the back of her neck. He pulled her even closer, and their chest collided with each other, while his eyes only on her. Her breath becomes uneven, so her heartbeat.

"And now I am going to show you how much I desire you,"

Saying this, he crashed his lips on her hard. Sucking her lower lips, he gripped her neck tightly while his hand traveled down, touching her curves, making her shiver in the kiss he pinched her waist.

With a gasp, she opened her mouth only for him to enter his tongue and suck all the moisture, biting her lips he nibbled on it.

Her legs felt weak by his torture, her eyes closed, and her hand automatically lazily went in his hairs pulling his hair out. He groaned on their kiss, feeling her soft touch.

His hand, which was on her waist, went inside her T-shirt, and that's when she came to her senses. She put her other hand on his hard chest covered with a crisped white shirt. He tapped on his chest when she felt herself breath out... but Xavier wasn't ready to leave her yet.

He dreamed of this moment from the day he laid his eyes on her adult self. His desire for her were now uncontrollable, and he wasn't planning to control them anymore.

With a harsh bite and suck, he left her lips. Putting his forehead on her while his hand squeezes her boob inside her t-shirt. And the other was still gripping her neck from behind.

He heard her gasp, and then He looked in her eyes, which were closed. She was taking high breaths, and he felt proud. Proud that it was him who made her breathless.

His eyes darken with desire seeing her swollen lips, All the sinful things come to his mind, which he wants to do only with her.

And now he wasn't going to hide and wait anymore.

Leaning till her ear, while his nose touched every inch in the way. he sucked on her ear lobes, making her breath hit again. And then whispered.

"The things I'll do with you, kitten

●●●●●●●●●●●

[○Age board○]

Xavier's age - 29.
Iris' age - 21

○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○••

●●●●Dᴀᴛᴇs●●●●

Started on: 20th November 2022.

●●●

That's the aesthetic and cast according to me.
If you want, you can imagine whoever you want. I am OK with it.

👉Other characters which will make continously appearance will be

▪︎Alexander Knight
-Xavier's father
Age-59
Status-Married.

▪︎Eva Alexander Knight
-Xavier's mother.
Age-48
Status-Married.

▪︎Isabella Knight
-Xavier's sister.
Age:- 32
Status- Married.

▪︎Amara knight
-Xavier's twins.
Age- 29
Status- single

▪︎Ace knight
-Xavier's younger brother.
Age- 26
Status-Single.

▪︎Adrian Parker
-Xavier's best friend
Age-29
Status-Single.

▪︎Sophie Campbell
-Iris' best friend
Age-21
Status-In a relationship.

That's it for now.
More characters(if needed) will be added soon.

Ps: Do comment if you are re-reading this book..

Happy reading ♡