Kai: More like said something. No, Nothing. I'm fine.

Cole: Good, 'cause I was just saying it's time to stop guessing and to start fighting!

Kai: So you're saying we capture one of those snake guys and bring them back here for Wu to question?

Cole: I just want to fight somebody. But okay, we could do that too.

Lloyd: That plan won't work.

Lloyd said as he walked out of the temple, overheard the plan. 

Kai: Why not?

Lloyd: Because Master Wu still hasn't recovered from his battle with Acronix. He rambles. He passes out. I think he's a lot more hurt than he lets on.

Kai: Oh, great! All this and now we have no leader, either?

Lloyd: Uh, that's not exactly true. Ahem! With Wu out of commission, the, um...logical successor would be, uh…

Cole: The Green Ninja.

Lloyd: Correct.

Cole: Uh, Master Lloyd?

Kai: "Temporary Master Lloyd," you mean.

Jay:  "...in Training."

Cole: Okay, Temporary Master Lloyd in Training, we mere ninja await your words of wisdom. Which I assume involve kicking some butt till we get a few answers. Right?

Cole said as he high-fived Jay before he and the two cheered and run past Lloyd. 

Lloyd: Wrong. Too random. We need a plan.

Kai: We have one. Go kick some butt.

Lloyd: Really? Who's butt? Where?

Kai: We'll work it out down there.

Lloyd: No. We'll work it out here first. That's what Wu would do. Come on!

Kai: Oh, yay, I just love sitting around and talking instead of doing.

Cole: Cut him some slack, guys. He's doing the best he can.

Cole said after Kai whined as they slowly walked into the temple.

Lloyd tries to explain his plan but he gets interrupted by Jay, who noisily slurps his drink, as Kai and Cole sit there bored of listening anymore. 

Lloyd: So I think we can safely rule out—  these places as hiding spots for the missing people. These are too small. These are to public. And these are too obvious.

Jay: Or are they so obvious that they're actually the perfect hiding spot?

Lloyd: Hm. Interesting. 

Lloyd replied, turning to look at the map as Jay continued to slurp his drink, as it annoyed Kai and Cole. 

Cole: What are you doing? 

Jay: *whispering* I'm bored. So I'm messing with him.

Kai: But now Lloyd's starting over! He's gonna take even longer. 

He complained as Jay sighed. Luckily enough for them, Ronin, Dareth and Alex, who was dragged by Dareth, as they walked into the room. 

Ronin: Sorry to interrupt what looks to be the most boring party game ever, but the city's under attack down there.

Jay, Cole, & Kai: Yes!

The three cheered but they noticed Lloyd staring at them as they quickly corrected themselves.

Jay: Oh, I mean, that's horrible.

Kai: Terrible.

Cole: The worst.