"Well let's get to my house and then we can talk some more about stuff if you want, since your in the top 5 strongest beings i know"

"Well that good to know"

At the house (eating)

"Oh velzard?"

"Yes"

"Do you have a weapon of your own?"

"I do its called the tempest sword"

"How powerful is it?"

"A single half-hearted swing could easily cut your big rock in half and cut space itself"

"That's a very powerful sword"

"I keep it in my room away from everyone else, also since you are going to sleep here tonight let me just tell you, come into my room without permission will be equal to asking to die (smile)"

"Got it so no entering your room without permission"

"Yes"

"Wasn't planning on anyway so that will be no problem"

"Red let me give you advice with sister"

"Hmm yes Veldora?"

"When I entered sisters room even if I knocked first and entered without permission I got educated so hard I would've perferd to die at that moment"

"Is education that painful?"

"It feels like having every star out there hit you over and over again for 10 years"

"That would be painful I will listen to your advice"

"You better"

The next year

Within this year velgrynd has officially moved in with rudra, guy challenged rudra and they kept fighting for 1 day and 1 night before they decided to call it equal and now they decided to make it a game where they fight every few days or so and now I'm on my way to meet milim since she is now 5 years old

"Oh velzard you came to visit?"

"Hello lucia, yes I did I haven't seen milim in 4 years so I decided to come meet her again"

"Well she's asleep right now but you can see her later"

"Well it's a shame but it's fine, also where is brother?"

"Oh he's going out to visit other villages for more food since its milims birthday in 1 months time"

"Oh yeah I forgot about that, humans only celebrate every 5 years don't they"

"Yes we do, I did tell dear that he doesn't need to stick to human tradition but he says he doesn't mind so yeah"

"Well if you did dragon tradition it would be every 1.000 years"

"Oh I guess it would be best to do it the human way then"

"Mama?"

"Oh milim your awake?"

"Yeah I heard you talking, who's that?"

"This is your aunt, velzard"

"Hello milim, its been 4 years since I last saw you and your all grown up!"

"Auntie velzard?"

"Yes that's me"

"Oh your that person I saw when I woke up first"