His hand went to my butt and he lifted me up on the kitchen island, placing himself between my legs. I tangled my hands in his hair, pulling him closer. The kiss got heated, Harry's hands all over me. This time I let a moan escape my lips, as he started sucking on my sweet spot. God, I wanted him so badly.

We heard a cough and Harry jumped away from me in surprise. Gemma was standing in the doorway. I felt my face heat up and I quickly jumped off the kitchen island, turning my face to the floor. I could hear her giggle.

"Having fun, I see" she laughed. My face turned a darker shade of red, if that was even possible. "You should just be happy, that I was the one walking in on you. Not mum." She was still laughing while approaching us. She took a seat on the high chairs, on one side of the breakfast table. "But I'm not going to help you clean up that mess. That's all on you." Harry and I still hadn't said anything. I glanced in his direction only to find him looking at his feet. I could see his cheeks burning red as well. It was quiet for a while. I had no clue what to say, still too embarrassed to talk. I smelled something burning.

"SHIT!" I yelled, jumping to the stove. The pancakes! I had forgotten all about them. This time I could hear Harry's laugh joining Gemma's. I glared at him. "This is your fault you know!" I pointed at him with the spatula. He just smirked and winked at me, as he took a seat next to Gemma.

"What's burning? Is everything okay?" A sleepy Anne came running into the kitchen. The three of us looked knowingly at one another, nobody saying anything what had just happened.

"What's going on in here? Why is the kitchen such a mess?" Anne had finally looked around, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Sorry, I was just trying to make some breakfast for you and Harry started a food fight with me." I said innocently, blaming it all on Harry, knowing it was actually my fault.

"Hey! You were the one that started" Harry shot back.

"Harry, it's not nice to accuse our guest of something she didn't do." Anne lectured her son. I tried to suppress a giggle as I saw Harry's face. It was priceless.

"But-" he encountered.

"No! No but's. Just make sure you clean it all up!" Anne cut him off. "Now let's get some breakfast."

***

"Aww, he looks so cute!" I laughed. Anne had decided to show me some of Harry's baby pictures. We had cleaned the kitchen after breakfast and Harry was currently taking a shower to clean himself up. Meanwhile Gemma and Anne decided to sit me down on the couch with them, showing me about his earlier days. We had laughed a lot at some embarrassing pictures, but somehow I felt a stab of jealousy while looking at them. I knew why. But I wasn't going to show it. Gemma knew about what had happened, but not about my family situation, and well, Anne didn't know anything about any of it. I wanted to keep it that way. Maybe I would tell them eventually, if this was going somewhere, but right now I just enjoyed their company.

"What are you laughing at?" Harry walked into the room, his hair still damp from his recent shower.