~~~

         "Nagisa, do you like anyone?" Maehara asked.

         "Well...Uhh.."

         "What about you Maehara?" Sugino asked, saivng Nagisa.

         "Not telling." Maehara smiled.

         "That pisses me off! And you guys are so popular, it makes me even more annoyed!" Mimura yelled.

         The door then opened, with Karma walking inside, "Sounds fun in here." He said.

         "Ooh, good timing Karma. Do you like anyone?" Maehara asked.

         "Hmm...Okuda, probably." Karma said.

         "Oh, why?"

          "With her chemistry skills, she could make some sketchy rugs and chloroform-"

         "A-Anyways, I thought you liked Shirayuki." Maehara laughed.

         "Why would you think so?" Karma asked.

         "Because you got mad because she wouldn't tell you something she told Isogai. But at least you can calm down, right Yuma?" Maehara said, patting Isogai on the shoulder.

         "Oh! Isogai, you like Shirayuki?" Mimura gasped.

         "I understand Isogai, she has muscles! So attractive." Okajima sighed.

         "Well, it's not just that. One time I told her about me never having time for lunch, I don't know how but now lunch for me is always there at the cafe when I arrive there." Isogai smiled.

          "Ooo~ Maybe she likes you! You should shoot your shot." Maehara said.

          "She doesn't, she's just a nice person. Anyways, we'll keep this to ourselves. Wouldn't want this to get out, would we-"

          "KOROSENSEI! GET HIM!" The boys went out and started chasing him.

          Karma didn't go anywhere, and Nagisa stopped after realising.

          "Karma, you coming?" Nagisa asked.

          "..."

          Nagisa observed the look on Karma's face, he was mad, something then struck him.

          'Karma is jealous...He's jealous? I thought he liked Okuda, though.' 

~~~

         "What boys we like?" Kataoka questioned.

         "Yes, this is what girls always talk about. So, spill!" Rio cheered.

         "Karasuma-Sensei!" Kurahashi yelled.

         "I mean in our class." Rio said.

          "Isogai and Maehara are quite good, but Isogai is quite the best one out of the two." Rio said.

          "If Karma wasn't so mischievous , he'd be in the lead. He has good looks." 

          "He's not that scary." Okuda said.

          "He's just a pain in the ass." Shirayuki sighed.

           "Kanzaki, what about you?" 

          "I don't really have anyone I like, though." She said.

          "What about Sugino?" Shirayuki suggested.

         "What about you, Shirayuki~?" Rio asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

         "I don't like anyone in our class." Shirayuki told them.

          "What about that blue haired guy who was carrying you?" Kayano asked.

          "Oh, that's just my..brother. I have lots of brothers." Shirayuki explained.

          "Oh. Okay then." Rio shrugged.

           "Guys, it's almost time for lights-out." Irina said, opening the door.

            "Why do you get to drink?"

           "Because I'm an adult."

           "Tell us some of your stories, Bitch-Sensei! It'll be more useful!"

          "Excuse me?!"

          Irina went in and started telling her stories, and also surprised everyone with her being 20 years old.

          Shirayuki diverted her thoughts into the delicious taste of her drink.

         'This drink is so good, what do they put in this?'

         Her thoughts got interrupted when Irina started yelling at Korosensei and all the other girls in the room started chasing after him.

         Shirayuki stayed in the room, now realising that she had to go back to the hotel. 

         "I better get going now, I wouldn't want Lucas to worry." Shirayuki sighed.

          Shirayuki walked out of the room, to see everyone else there and just walked out. She was going to walk but saw her motorcycle outside.

          She then saw Yunjin there, "Shirayuki! You're here!" Yunjin cheered.

          "Oh, Yunjin? What are you doing here?" Shirayuki asked.

          "Well, Lucas drived me here when I first got here, he left in near the parking lot. I knew you were here so I brought it here, the hotel's very far from here." She explained.

         "Okay, then. Thanks, I was going to walk all the way back but at least I don't have to now!" Shirayuki sighed.

         "Shirayuki, where are you going-IS THAT YUNJIN?!" Rio yelled(Yunjin, Nilou, Xinyan, Barbara are famous hehe).

         "WHAT?! YUNJIN?!" Maehara yelled, looking out as well.

        "Come on, let's quickly go." Yunjin whispered.

        "I'll be going now guys, I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Shirayuki said, putting Yunjin's helmet on before putting on her own.

        Shirayuki and Yunjin got on the motorcycle and Shirayuki started it up and drove off.

        "Shirayuki's friend is an opera singer...AND SHE'S NEVER MENTIONED IT?!" Rio yelled.