It does nothing on me

Namjoon waited for you in front of the ward. You called him to ask if he needed company, he told you to come. He couldn't sleep last night.

"How is Jungkook?" He rubbed your head.

"Not good.. He did not want to break up with her in the beginning.. He's so stubborn, just like someone I know.."

The face he made when he left this morning.

"We only insist on the woman we love." He smiles fondly.

"I feel sad for him. He doesn't deserve to be treated like that.. Don't you think?" You hate yourself to understand her perspective. Maybe you were as terrible as her.

"Hopefully he will meet someone. Just like I met you.. he'll forget her soon." If only it was as simple as that.

"How is Henri?" Really no one was coming last night. He said her parents were on the way. "She had appendix surgery.. She should wake up any time by now."

"Is it bad?" It's a small operation. But it must be uncomfortable for her.

"She is in so much pain to the point she passed out." He repeated what's doctor told him.

"Another stubborn person.." You chuckled, "Try to sleep a bit.. I'll buy you something to eat." He must be tired to stay awake all night.You caressed his cheek. Don't act too nice to others, will you?

"Okay.. Thank you, baby. Glad you are here."

Henri slowly opened her eyes. She couldn't recognize where she was. She looked around the room to finally notice she was in hospital. She felt pain on her lower stomach.Besides that, nothing much."Oh, you are awake.." Joon came to her side, "You feel okay?"

"What happened?" She couldn't recall anything but she knew Joon was not supposed to be here. She was in her flat ordering food.

"You got appendix surgery.." He said.

It doesn't sound as bad as it is.
"I'm so stupid.."

"Well, I wouldn't argue with that. I saw your food untouched in front of your flat. Cold food saves your ass." He chuckled.

"Thanks for checking on me.." This guy had her heart more than she thought. She didn't know which hurt her more. The surgery or the fact she couldn't be with him.

"Don't mention it." They were friends and the thing he should do. Everyone will do the same. Henri moved to fix her position.

"Ouch.." "Hurts.." She whimpered in pain.

"Shouldn't move too much." Namjoon lowered himself to help her, "Feel alright now?" She looked up to him, he replied with a smile. Why was he so clueless about her feelings?

Henri palmed the side of his face, he was confused. She wants to kiss him and she will. Henri pressed her lips on his.

"Gyeoul! My daughter." A middle aged woman entered the ward.

Henri bit her lower lip, her eyes were still on him. She must be out of her mind. Namjoon avoided her gaze. He politely smiled at her mother.

"How are you feeling, baby girl?"

"Not so great.."

"Mother is here now. I'm sorry for coming too late. Your dad wanted to come last night, but you know his eyesight is worse lately."