First Love

Kath was laying on your bed. Her head was hanging low over the bed, upside down. She was watching you get ready. You wore a simple dress.

"It's windy outside." "But Joon will appreciate this a lot." She teased. You curled your hair, maybe this was too much.

You straightened them again.

"Why? You look pretty with curly hair."
You were quiet..

"I won't be a waste of time if you come. I will wait for you."

Kath sighed, you must be troubled by Jimin. You told her earlier.

"There is no turning back, Y/n.. you should decide whether you want to be with Jimin or not.." She knew you were pondering.

"I can't let go of him, Kath.." You cried.

You scrunched down on the floor. You tried to lie to yourself. That you didn't want him anymore. But the heart knows what it wants.

"There is still time..." You could still make it now if you rush, "No one will blame you. Whatever you decide, you should choose your happiness." What's the point of keeping a promise when your heart bleeds for it, "Yuuna already gave her blessing." Time will heal her, "And if you do not go to Jimin, small reminders that Namjoon is also waiting for you."

Right..

"I guess she won't come then.." Namjoon stared to the crowd. It's past lunch time now. He stole another glance at the watch on his wrist. It's been an hour. If he waited a little longer, would you show up? "Ah, what if she gets lost? I should've picked her up..." You just came into this city, how could he be so reckless and let you come by yourself, "Kim Namjoon.. this is a rookie mistake. What should i do..." He immediately fled after you agreed to go with him so that you don't have enough time to change your mind.

He should be more considerate. He took out his phone and saw there were a few missed calls from you. Ah, he didn't notice you called him so many times. He didn't feel it vibrate at all because he was anxious waiting for you.

"I'm sorry, I took the wrong bus." You painted, catching your breath, "I read the map wrong. I called you several times but you didn't pick up." You slightly pouted. You were running all the way here, worrying if he waited too long.

Your hair was all messy, your face was flaring from the run. You didn't feel so pretty anymore. Namjoon helped you stand straight.

You wore a pink colored dress. So cute. His heart was bursting with excitement.

"I'm sorry. I didn't hear your call.."

"Are you hungry yet? Do we still have time to eat? I'm a little bit hungry.." He smiles fondly as he carefully tidies up your hair, "Ah my hair.."