"I trust Jungkook! I just dont the people around. You know how shameless it is now days. They are all hormonal teenagers and desperate or something." Jae said as he sat back down and rolled his eyes.

Jungkook was hurt knowing that his family was this possessive over him not only because they care for him but also because they havent accepted the fact that he is gay. They think if wont talk or acknowledge it wont be a problem and he would just forget about it. He knew all too well that his brother was implying that what if he falls in love with a guy and not a girl. What shame would he bring to the family. It made him sad and hurt that even if his family loves him but they cant accept the fact that he is gay. He was bought back to the conversation when he heard his jin hyung.

" I trust him to make sensible decisions. We have raised him well. Plus Jimin is applying to the same place as well so they will both be together and can take care of each other." Jin answered. Kindof hinting Jungkook not to betray their trust. And that was the end of the discussion.

Later that night, Jungkook exhaled slowly to calm his nerves as he dropped the bomb on Taehyung who had been out with his friends on a drag racing event at the time.

Good evening hyung - Jungkook.

Jungkook had sent him a message at ten because he had to tell him today. He knew he was waiting for this moment because he had been listening to him rant about it the entire week. Just like his brother he wasnt happy that he is applying for a college that he far , but the reason was entirely different. He was just worried about him and the fact that what if anyone bothers him.

Good evening. How was your day, little bun? - Taehyung.

Taehyung had a goofy smile on his face when his phone had lit up to notify him of Jungkook's message. Namjoon who had been standing close by rolled his eyes because he had gotten used to this expression now. Yoongi was busy racing with one of their other friends to notice.

It was good. – Jungkook. Jungkook had no idea why he called him that but had gotten used to it and it was nice so he didn't complain or question.

Did you decide what college you are going to? You said it would be finalized today. - Taehyung. Jungkook sighed deeply knowing he was going to go straight for the kill.

Yeah. - Jungkook.

Yeah and? - Taehyung.

Umm, well, I am going to the South branch. - Jungkook.

Isn't that the one a bit far? -Taehyung.

Of course, he was going to ask that. The speed of the reply almost scared Jungkook who knew what was coming. They had been good for almost two months now, no fights, threats or anything but there was no way things were gonna end up smooth forever. Jungkook knew that. Taehyung knew that. The whole korea knew that.

Well, yeah. - Jungkook. For some reason, Jungkook was scared and excited at the same time to know about what he had to say.

I refuse. Did you tell your brothers? -Taehyung.

Taehyung's goofy smile had vanished which was also an expression Namjoon was used to seeing when he knew his brother in law was giving him a hard time. Namjoon and Yoongi had gotten so used to calling him that it was weird to call him Jungkook now.

Yeah, I did. - Jungkook.

Well? They refused as well, right? I am sure they did. This is the only thing I agree with them on. We all just want to protect you. You are too innocent for this world. I am going to kill anyone that approaches you. I will break enough bones for them to never want to see you again. - Taehyung. By now, any happiness on Taehyung's face had disappeared and Jungkook sighed knowing he had this coming.