S4 ‹Assassin's Bullet›

Start from the beginning

As the three began leaving, Reiner's Titan then shuts down as he falls flat on his back. At the blimp, the Scouts were making their way over as they surround the ship, one of them being Jean, who was currently giving orders to everyone.

[Jean]: Protect the airship from below! Use every last shot you've got!..

The Scouts continued making their way to ship all the while Koslow, Falco, and Gabi watched from the window.

[Koslow]: They're retreating..-Koslow mumbles- Does this mean we're safe?..-Koslow and Falco just watched with small confusion while Gabi had raised her eyebrows-

[Gabi]: They're running..-She mumbles, still staring at the Scouts before an enraged expression took over. She turns around and takes the rifle from around her shoulder and begins to dash out of the building, which makes Falco gasp-

[Falco]: Gabi!...

[Gabi]: Eren Jaeger!, (Y/n)!!..-She then sprints outside while Falco had started chasing down Gabi, still shrieking her name- They won't get away! I'm going to kill them!...

The Scouts all continued to protect the blimp, shooting down at any Marleyan soldier they see as the airship continued to fly on. Approaching the ship, Mikasa used one of his hooks against the wood of the airship. Mikasa released Eren as he clings onto the rope, while (Y/n) also clings onto the rope. Then suddenly, the metal door leading to the entrance inside the ship starts to slowly open, revealing to be Armin on the other side.

(Y/n) and Eren look at him while Mikasa was silent, looking away. Armin just kneels to one knee and offered his hand to both of them, his face was still neutral while Mikasa was still silent.

They looked at each other for a few minutes before Eren walked over to him and grabbed his hand. Armin then pulls him up, moving out of the way to let Eren on board. He then turned to (Y/n) and helped her up. The brunet just stared at the wood floor, hair covering his eyes and face.

[Levi]: Damn, you're a filthy sight...

Sitting up, he looks up to see Levi was walking his way over to him. Once Levi made his way to him, he gave him a look and rose a small brow. Eren looked at Louis next to Levi, looking at him with a frown.

[Levi]: You fall in a pile of shit? Eren...

[Eren]: Captain...

Levi narrows his eyes down at him before quickly giving Eren a kick across the face, sending him flying against a wall as he let out a groan from the impact. His body then slides down to the floor as Eren just sat there. (Y/n) gasps worriedly before running towards him, kneeling in front of Eren while placing her hand on his shoulder.

Once Mikasa was on the ship, she and Armin also gasped at the sudden attack as Mikasa tries to run towards Eren, but Armin quickly turns his head towards her and stops her, placing his hands on her shoulders. She looks at Armin, whose eyes he did not have the usual brightness, they seemed dead as Mikasa looked away from him.

Levi approaches the two of them while two soldiers run towards both of them and point their weapons at them, neither flinches before them and they kept looking at nothing.

[Levi]: This brings back memories, Eren. You have such a kickable face..-He stops in front of the two and raises his brows- After you're all tied up, let's chat all three..

[Y/n]: That's fine..-Her voice was heard softly, her gaze was still on the ground- but we both explained it in the letters..-(Y/n) and Eren looked up at the same time, but this time Eren spoke-