Chapter 4

In a white ass room you could see 2 people sitting at a small round table while having a conversation.

Kumagawa- 「and well that was the reason why I couldn't visit you earlier, it's not that I forgot to come, it's just that the situation prevented me」- I said to god. 'Thank you Kumagawa for being a master at lying' Ever Since essentially becoming kumagawa, my excuses became very well organized which allowed me to even fool god with a halved ass reason for being late. That reason being that I had to "take care" of others.

God- "well that's fine, I'm not against helping people who need them, just this time I'll keep it in mind"- said a god happy to know why a certain blue-haired man wasn't ignoring him.

Kumagawa- 「then what did you need to talk about」- I said while drinking a cup of tea

God- "well I thought you would be short on time because you're only a human. I thought about turning your race into a demon so you can spend more time with your girl or girls depending on what you choose."- he said while also drinking a Cup of tea.

Somewhat surprised by what god said but trying to hide the emotion due to his words I thought of all the useless war... *ahem* advice that (f/n) told me before coming

(f/n)- "listen here bitch, whatever deal that god may propose to you, do not accept anything without first consulting me first you understood dog"

Kumagawa- 'mmhhh..... what he asks of me sounds very tempting but I feel like there's a cat locked up here, but I don't think this will bring negative consequences. However, with the power of all fiction I can just make my time become nothing allowing me to never age. Heh wonder what I should become? A demon or stay a human.'- I thought

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for the short chapter but I was wondering what would u guys prefer to be?

A demon

or 

Stay a human

your race probably wont affect the course of the story and ultimately its probably gonna be my decision on what your race is going to be but depending on what you guys decide might also affect my final decision. (dunno if this made sense I had to write this in a hurry)