Chapter 3

(y/n) POV

I was heading towards the kouh academy with (f/n) and issei, I had managed to get close to the pervert (which wasn't really all that hard) to make sure I got a front row seat to all the events of the story to enjoy.

Issei- "wow kumagawa-san where did you get these magazines of girls with aprons, they were supposed to be limited edition, not even I can get them since they don't sell them very easily, they are great hehehehe" - Issei said while making a face perverted.

Kumagawa- 「Let's just say that I have my own methods」- I said as I remembered how I convinced the shop owner to sell me the limited merchandise- 「right, don't even think about causing any sort of harm on that-」- I said while smiling with a gloomy look - 「Or else you will know something worse than being beaten by the girls of the kendo club」

In that we heard the scream of a girl behind us, to find a blonde girl with nun's clothes lying on the ground. We could also see her panties which were a beautiful white color. Issei then seeing her panties approached her to help her up, then he turned to see (f/n) that he hadn't said anything since he turned to see the girl.

(f/n)-"hey (n/n) she meets 50% of my tastes"- he said as he stared at her

Kumagawa- 「sorry to tell you this but she's gotta makes friends with the perv for the plot.」 - I said while trying to calm him down by the emotion of the moment- 「issei me and (f/n) will go ahead, why dont you help her. See you」 - I said while taking me to a somewhat frustrated (f/n)

In academia

(f/n)- "Bro she was the one, damn"

Kumagawa- 「don't worry I know someone almost perfect for you, plus I have a plan for her to fall in love with you and meet 70% of your tastes」- (f/n) upon hearing this put a serious look

(f/n)- "im listening"

a few minutes later

(f/n)- "the plan is not so bad even if I would have made a better one besides being very cliche"- he said with a tone of superiority

Kumagawa- 「do you want to exchange papers so that I can keep it」

(f/n)- "no bitch get yours"- he said implying that he had already accepted the deal

Kumagawa- 「well, in any case, we must prepare ourselves to go help her, at least we must prevent her from being killed, but there is no need to alter the story so much, since I don't want to receive more swearing from you」- I said dejectedly after receiving a large number of sermons from (f/n) for eliminating raynere, luckily everything was going according to the story since issei had become a pawn of rías

After that saying, everything happened according to the anime where issei takes her to church, their reunion when he has a fight with freed where he finds out that issei is a demon and even the date with asia and is kidnapped only with the difference that he kalawarner wore it. Then issei, along with koneko and kiba who were fighting with freed's white-haired where they had some difficulties to beat him but they succeeded in that when they went down to the basement of the church, they saw how Asia was hanging on a metal crucifix in a kind of ritual along with kalawarner at her side, being surrounded by numerous misguided followers.

Kumagawa- 「well I think our time has come」- I said while looking at (f/n)

(f/n)-"I still think we shouldn't get involved but I can't stand seeing her in that state"- he said with a serious look as he looked at the state Asia was in.

At that moment I make several screws come out of the ground, impaling several errant exorcists, leaving only half of them, while the other demons watched in amazement at such an event that they witnessed in front of their eyes and then turned their gaze to the 2 silhouettes that appeared in front of them .