Chapter 2

Chapter 2

After saving the perv- I mean issei I found myself going back to bed, after all staying up all night playing till the next day and going to the academy the same day isnt healthy. Ppft that's what those normals would say. Thanks to all fiction I just made my fatigue become nothing heh. This skill is a helluva convenient hack heh.

Kumagawa -「hmm, look at the time guess its time for me to go heh.」

As I took a piece of toast and just used all fiction to instantly appear in front of the school gates.

Kumagawa- 「damn, I forgot I had classes in the morning, dammit」- I said as i walked into the academy- 「wait a fucking minute. I can just use all fiction to make the time till school ends become nothing... Or i could just skip cla-」

As I was cut off by a kick to the face by someone.

???- "hey (insert nickname insult) what the hell are you doing here"

At that moment I stood there shocked as there was only one person who called me by that nickname but that was when I was alive in my world, how the hell did that guy get to this place, it was the question I asked myself in my head, then I turned to see him to confirm my doubts.

Kumagawa- 「Heh, long time no see.」

At that moment I ran towards him raising my hand, greeting them happily.

(srry gif wont load, its too big. Its the one with the girl elbowing some dude on the stomach in an alleyway)

(just replace yourself with the girl and instead of the stomach its the face)

Kumagawa-「what happened (f/n), when'd you come to this place」- I said in a tone of curiosity- "I guess they have also given you some kind of power besides seeing that you have the appearance of kazuma but with the difference of black hair"- I said intrigued.

(f/n)- "not as broken as your choice, if the power you have is really the same as the person you look like" - he said in a sarcastic tone- "besides, I earned it, they didn't give it to me as you will understand"

Kumagawa- 「hey you insult me, besides I also earned it although it was a little weird but I earned it」- I said sweat-dropping 「by the way, now my name is kumagawa in this world for obvious reasons and I suppose that you have also changed yours and I have to guess that it is (fp/n), right」 - I said since I knew that was the name that he liked the most by which they called him.

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick note (fp/n) = (friend's preferred name) this isnt a nickname but could be if ya want.

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(fp/n)- "wow (n/n), you really know me so well. This is why I consider you a friend" - he said proud of my statements- "as for the power I obtained and how I found you I will explain it to you"

Kumagawa- 「Nah its fine ya dont rea-」

flash back queuing,

Kumagawa- 「you bi-」

Flashback

(f/n) POV

(f/n) was in a white room sitting in front of a long-bearded cornflower and drinking tea.

God- "hello dear soul leave-" he didn't finish his sentence since he was interrupted by (f/n)

(f/n)- "before you continue I want to ask you something"