Chapter 118 Love Talent

After Riku stayed at Jessie's place he and her have been hanging out more, Tiffany also has been improving her relationship with her mother and they were a family again, he was back home and on the phone.

"Elizabeth, I know but do I have to do it now?"He asked.

"Please Riku, Sora really wants to be with his dad plus the others are busy, and you said it yourself this world is not dangerous."She said.

He sighs and said:"Alright."

"Thank you honey."She said.

He waited and a portal opened making a baby stroller come through and Sora was strapped in wearing a yellow shirt and black shorts, he looks at his dad and smiles making Riku smile back.

"Hey Sora."He gets him off of it and picked him up.

Sora giggles and Riku walks out, Kyu and Sakura were at the living room and they saw them.

"Sora." Sakura smiled and runs up to them and Sora looks at her and smiles reaching out to his big sister.

"Oh he's so cute."Kyu said going up to them.

"Yeah, this is my son Sora."Riku said.

Kyu tickles him and Sora giggles.

"Okay, today is my time to spend time with him, so I was thinking going out."Riku said.

"Okay."They nodded.

"But I wanted to see the little guy some more."Kyu said.

"Later, since theres someone I need to meet."He said.

He goes to get the baby stroller and goes out with Sora on it.

"Let me guess, Kyanna."Kyu frowns.

Riku was now walking around the city with Sora resting on the stroller, he was walking foward and then he heard someone."Riku, hey man."He looks back to see Kyanna in her work out gear holding Philip.

"Kyanna."he smiled.

"So great to see you again."She smiled and she noticed the stroller."Hey who's there?"

"Take a look."He said.

She looks over and smiles seeing Sora who looked at her confused before he lifts a foot up and plays with it.

"Oh he's cute, what's his name?"She asked.

"Sora, he's my actual son."Riku said.

"So this is another of your kids."Kyanna said."Wow, we should totally make play dates with him and Philip."

Philip and Sora were reaching out to each other, Riku chuckles and said:"Well that would be good, maybe we can ask Tiffany to look after them."

"Oh that be great, we can hang out even more."Kyanna said.

"Yeah."he said."Say would you be interested in hanging out."

"Oh yeah, let's call Tiff."She said.

They made a call and she got surprised when she heard that Tiffany was her mom's place.

They arrived at the front door and Tiffany came out."Hey Kyanna, hey dad."

"Dad?!"Kyanna was surprised.

"Oh right, me and Jessie are basically hanging out."He said.

She frowns and said:"This isn't a way of you trying to cheat."

"Oh no, no, I would rather marry multiple women then cheat."He said.

She got surprised since he would marry the women instead of using them."Wow."