Chapter 31 Final Stage of the Dead

After defeating William Riku was now explaining to them about him and his origins and they were shocked to now that he's from another world, Claire didn't want to believe it but the suit and the fact he can transform into another one made her accept it, Sherry on the other hand was amazed knowing that he was a hero that was saving others like the ones she watched on tv.

"So your some kind of superhero."Claire said looking at Riku.

"Well the right term is Kamen Rider, I'm just a passing-through Kamen Rider. Remember that!"Riku said.

"Really, you have a catchphrase even."Claire said with a small smile while Sherry clapped.

"That's what my father always said so I decided to use it too."Riku said.

"Can I talk to you alone?"Claire asked.

"Oh, sure."Riku said confused and they went outside while the elevator was taking time, Sherry waited for them to come.

They were now on the other side and Claire said:"so you have a harem?"

"Yeah."Riku then scratches side of his face."I didn't want to say it since you might have thought of me as some pervert or something, I didn't think that was something important for the situation were in now."

"Well let's say you made me worried when you told me that you had a friend that was a woman."Claire said surprising him."now with this piece of information."he then grabs his collor and brings him towards her making him kiss her, he got surprised but he then kissed back and they made out until she stopped.

"Well that's a surprise, looks like my natural charm did it again."Riku said making her chuckle.

"Well your kidness and fatherhood also helped."Claire said.

"Okay let's go back to Sherry before she gets worried."Riku and she nodded so they went back inside.

A few Umbrella soldiers were walking around to find the G-Virus but when they went back to the lab they saw Carmen there with the last sample in her hands.

"You there, surrender that sample."Hunk said.

Carmen turns to them with a smirk and said:"really."she then throws it to the ground breaking it and that shocked them."oops."

"You'll pay."they then point they're weapons at her but she threw a ball that made a blinding light which made them blind.

When they were able to see they saw she was gone."she's escaped."they then exited the lab.

Annette saw that from behind a wall and said:"Theres another spy, and she destroyed my husband's work, is there another group that just wants to destroy it."

With the trio they arrived at the bottom and they exited the vehicle to find a spot for some shelter before they go find Leon and the others to leave this place, they then went inside a old office with a bed.

Riku then kneels in front of Sherry and said:"Okay Sherry can you stay here until we come back."

"But what about if he comes back."Sherry asked scared.

Riku then takes out his number and gives it to her."if he comes hide and call me, I will come as fast as I can, I promisse."

"Okay."Sherry said and she goes to sit on the bed.

Riku then looks at Claire and asked"You ready?"

"Let me check for stuff first, not all of us have a magic armor."Claire said.

"Hey it's not magic."Riku said making them giggle.

Claire then opened a locker to find a bowgun with arrows, she takes them and they went out.