Chapter 8 New Friend and Riders

Riku is now in the living room sitting on the couch, he was looking at the cards he was able to get from his adventures, V3, Black and Stronger, he already had the other riders his father met but now he's getting the first generation of riders, he then heard someone enter the house.

"Daiki, what are you doing here?"Natsumi asked.

"I just came here to see my nephew."Daiki said and he goes inside the living room with Natsumi following him with her arms crossed.

Tsukasa comes in too with the girls with Carmen doing a little "shopping" for her, when she became appart of the family she has been getting a few items from other worlds like one time they took a pink jewel that had the power to push away demons.

"So Daiki what's the occasion that you wanted to visit us again?"Tsukasa asked.

"I decided to give something for one of Riku's girlfriends and something for the future."Daiki said and he then takes out a Sengoku Driver and Lost Driver surprising them.

"Daiki said and he then takes out a Sengoku Driver and Lost Driver surprising them

"Wow two drivers

"Wow two drivers."Kiva-la said and she appears next to Elizabeth.

"The Sengoku Driver was a bit easier but the Lost Driver was difficult to get but I found one."Daiki said, he then pulls out a lockseed and a purified gaia memory, the gaia memory was arms but it's was like the W memories and the lockseed was a diamond colored apple with a gold rim and LS-LIGHT written on it."These are the Light lockseed and arms Gaia memory, the Light is the counterpart to the Darkness lockseed that one of Gaim's enemies once used."He then throws to the Asia who barely catches it."Here now your a Rider."

"Oh thank you Daiki."Asia said.

"You came here to make Asia a rider."Natsumi said.

"Yes plus Riku might meet the new user of the Arms Memory, so you better pick a good one for it."Daiki said.

"Well I know I just got back from a world but it was just a short so hey let's go, Carmen is busy with her shopping."Riku said and the girls nodded.

They then went to the door while Riku put the driver away, they then went through the door and entered a new world, they exited and arrived a mountain area and exited the portal.