Chapter 94 Love of a spirit

(Lemon alert.)

At night Riku was at his room and he has three girls with him at the time, they were Helen, Leshawna and Lindsay, they were naked with Riku sitting on his bed while they were on they're kneeds using they're boobs to cover his member, Helen in the middle, Leshawna on the right and Lindsay on the left, they licked it while the moved they're boobs and then he came all over them.

"Now that's more like it."Helen said.

"I want more."Lindsay said.

"Then jump up."Leshawna said.

"Okay."Lindsay then jumps onto Riku's lap stabbing herself with his member and she moans.

Riku then kisses her making Lindsay moan even more, he went faste and said:"I'm about to."

"Yes, give me a baby."Lindsay said and he came inside of her making her moan.

He then puts her down and Leshawna presented herself."come on sugar, give it to me."

"You wish will be granted."Riku said.

Riku then bangs her from behind making her moan while he slaps her ass."yes, oh my god, I always love when we do this."he then went faster on her making Leshawna go to her knees.

"How does ie feel?"Riku said.

"I amazing sugar."Leshawna moans and he then plays with her boobs, then he came inside of her."wow, ar eyou trying to give me a baby."

"No, it seems some of you are."Riku said.

"What can I say, some of the girls are getting theirs."Leshawna said.

"Yes now it's my turn."Helen said.

He was then banging Helen missionary style making her moan while she smiles, she then kisses him and he plays with her boobs, then he went faster and she has her tongue out."yes, do it faster, I want it, I want your child."then he came inside of her.

"Let's keep going."Lindsay said.

They continued having sex with Helen getting rough, Lindsay getting his member smacked on to her face and Leshawna having her boobs grabbed while Riku uses them to titfuck while she was on the ground.

Helen then got banged on a handstand, Lindsay from behind, Leshawna on the ground with her legs up and he came inside all of them.

Next day Riku got up while the girls were on his bed sleeping, he smiles and kisses each of them before he left, later the girls woke up and Lindsay went to get dressed.

"Wow, these nights have been getting interesting, I just never thought I would like it."Lindsay then puts her top on then she closes her mouth.

She then runs to the bathroom confusing them, they heard her throw up and she came out a little sick.

"Are okay girl?"Leshawna asked.

"I feel funny."Lindsay said.

"Oh."Helen smirks."well we should go and have a test."

"Why?"Leshawna asked.

"Think about it, Bad Girl had the same reaction."Helen said surprising her.

Later Riku went to a new world alone and saw a city a different city, he walks around and sees a battle happening on a roof.

"Well I wonder what's going on there."Riku goes up the stairs of a building.

He then opens a door and sees two girls fighting, one has Nordic blond hair, purple-colored eyes, pale skin and a slender body, with a machine like suit and the other has dark purple hair tied with a ribbon, she has purple eyes, she was wearing dress with a black, cream, and pink color scheme and a set of purple-and-cream plated armor which adorned her shoulders and waist with gauntlets.