04 - Besties

Delilah's POV

Delilah's POV

I walked back into the compound and was going to just get ready for supper when Grandmother stopped me.

"Sweetheart, I have a gift for you. It's in the library" she said as I walked through the living room and she was sitting there looking at some files.

I nodded and walked to the library that was a few floors up, this home having a little attic that held the library. I opened the door and before I could walk only a few feet in, I was tackled in a hug.

"Hey bestie, did you miss me?" I squealed hearing that voice. I twisted my head to see my other best friend, Braeden Lee. He was the son of the Canadian ambassador, and I have known this damn boy since I was in diapers. I jumped and he picked me up in his arms, he twirled me in his arms and then set me back on my feet as I saw Mikayla was here and Braeden just smiled at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I last recall he was in South Korea with some of his cousins and older brothers.

"Girl, I heard that your older sister is going to try to be one of us, and I could not miss that train wreck of a  show" He said as I laughed and showed them the photo of Amelia. Her puffy hair and glasses were a sight for eyes, so much that it hurt mine.

"Dear lord, what is with that smile, if you can even call that a smile" Braeden said as Mickey took the photo.

"You're talking about her smile, look at that hair, how can she even deal with that puffy mess, it would annoy me way too much" She said as I took the photo and looked at my older sister, we looked alike but her appearance obviously was vastly different. I at least put in an effort in my hair.

"You know besides the face, I can't see you two as sisters, nonetheless related" he said as I looked at the photo, he made sure I was side by side with my sister's photo.

"Can't wait to see her after Paulo is done with her" Braeden says as Mickey laughs.

"Ugh don't remind me of that witch with scissors, do you remember what happened when I told him I wanted to cut my hair? He gave me a damn bob?! I SAID A TRIM!!!" Mickey shouted as we all laughed. She got up from the bed.

"Did you also know that Finnegan is looking for our princess?" Mickey said as Braeden looks at me as I roll my eyes. He grabs my arm and looks at me.

"Prince Finnegan is still crushing on you?" he asked as I nod my head, and just the sound of his name made me blush.

"Oh, my god, and you are totally crushing back on him, wow my little girl will be married off to a prince. Damn where is my prince?!" He exclaimed as Mickey threw a pillow at him.