03 - Family Reunion

Delilah's POV

Delilah's POV

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm meeting my older sister! How do I look?" I asked Mickey as she looked up from her book.

She was wearing a small, knitted cardigan with a sundress under it.

I was wearing a blue and white striped on the shoulder crop top, paired with some white pants and my hair was loose, and slightly wavy. I had some makeup on, not a lot like most girls and snobby princesses. Grandmother had always told me not to put on too much and minimal can go a long way.

"Lia, you look drop dead gorgeous, why freak out over the girl who barely knows you?" she asked me as I turned around

"This is my first time meeting my older sister, the soon to be queen to Genovia. I need to make a good impression" I said as she nodded and got up and went over to my jewelry box.

"Then I say wear your mother's necklace, and your father's watch" she said as she went behind me and put on my mother's necklace and I slipped on my father's watch. Both were held so dear to me. A knock was heard, and we both looked at the door and saw Joe there.

"Hello ladies. Amelia has arrived, she is right now waiting for your grandmother and talking to your aunt as we speak" he said as we nodded, and he nodded to us. We then followed him out and we heard what my older sister's voice was.

"You have pears in your flowers" she said as if she was telling us something we didn't know. I thought now was a good time for us to make our presence known.

"Genovian pears, we're famous for them. They tart, but sweet." Mikayla spoke up as she walked up and nodded to Amelia. Amelia looked at her and then to me, she looked nervous. I don't know why though, she is a soon to be queen, a princess.

"I'm sorry who are you?" she asked Mikayla as I laughed.

"This is my niece, Mikayla and this is Delilah" Charlotte introduced us to Amelia.

"Now if you'll sit down, she will be with you in a moment- "

"No, I don't need a moment, I'm here" Grandmother said cutting Charlotte off. Once everyone heard grandmother's voice, we all straightened up, the servants went rigid as Mickey, and I curtsied to her.