movie night

💚- smut
Lamp and Demus

I found out green tree frogs beep when they're finding a mate and my intrusive gremlin brain decided that meant Patton beeps when he's horny.

Kinks- degrading? Maybe choking at one point? Can't think of much else-
Logan - top
Janus- top
Roman- switch
Patton- bottom
Virgil- switch/bottom
Remus- bottom

they're watching a movie night and all of sudden *beep*
Everyone looking around wondering wtf was that
And suddenly*Beep*
They all notice it coming from Patton and he's just curled up an embarrassed flustered mess, a couple more beeps coming out
*Beep* *beep*
Virgil was the first to grow concerned. "Patt? Are you ok?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows in concern
Patton sheepishly nods "m-mhm-" he says curling up hoping no one catches on
Roman who usually would brush Virgil off, was getting concerned too. "What's all this beeping about padre?" The princs asked
*Beep* *beep*
Janus huffs a little annoyed and pauses the movie "Patton if you need to go do something make it quick, it's getting to a good part.'
Patton was scared to get up afraid it'd reveal his now forming erection. He just shakes his head "i-i'll just be in my room.." he said getting up to sink down
Logan who was VERY confused suddenly caught on. "U-uhm maybe we should let him have his privacy"
Remus shrugs "what? It's not like he's horny. Unless-?" He says smirking at Patton
Patton let's out a small surprised flustered beep "w-what?" He was very caught off guard
Janus sighs "Remus-"
Remus giggles "I mean it could be possible. He's so flustered ~" he says and gently grabs Patton's chin, the other ones face turning very red a flustered *beep* coming out. *beep b-beep beep*
Roman scoffs at the very idea "Patton?? Horny? Hah- as if."
Virgil watches Patton concerned but his face heating up seeing something poking out of the others pants.
Remus huffs "he is! He has an erection!"
Suddenly everyone went quie t, Patton being embarrassed flustered and scared all at once goes to cover himself "u-uh-" *beep*
Janus smacks Remus's head  "Remus!"
Remus huffs "what? It's true!"
Romans face heated up very red noticing the others..problem..
"damn now I'm getting turned on* Remus announces and starts petting his crotch
Logan groans. He would usually like this situation and he is- he's pretty horny nerd but poor Patton..
*Beep* Patton beeps trying hard to contain himself but this whole situation is a mess
Janus grabbed Remus by the neck "if you don't stop- you're not going to like what happens next~" he says in his ear
Which did it for Virgil, he curls up his mind going crazy now. No...no.. please no- he starts thinking to himself as he himself starts getting turned on. He turned very quiet upon doing so
Roman huffs trying to hide that he was getting turned on but was starting to rub against a pillow.
Looking at the entire room get turned on, Remus felt the need to say "guess we should have an orgy" he announces, shrugging.
Patton's face went deep red, not being able to say anything. Only beeps. *Beep* *beep* *beep*
Logan looks at Patton "you don't have to" he says and goes to pull him into a hug
"I-i want to!" Patton says before hiding his face flusteredly
Virgil blushes "i-i wouldn't mind" he says in a bit of a mumble. He couldn't believe this was happening.
Roman nods "I may have dreamed of this once or twice.."
Remus gasps upon hearing his own sibling say that.
">:0 you kinky bitch!" He exclaims before bursting into laughter
Roman huffs "shut up! I'm surprised anyone would ever want to fuck your gremlin-rat ass! >:("
*Beep*
Logan reluctantly nods "I'd quite enjoy that if everyone is consenting" he says biting his lip and turning everyone's attention away from the twins shinnanigans. "So how are we doing this? We all take turns on each other or like do it all at once or-?"

Janus chuckles "funny you should ask" he says and hisses at Remus pinning him to the couch "I don't care what the others do~ for the first round, you're mine~" he says and bites down on Remus's neck, gaining a high pitched moan from the other.
The rest all look at each other and Roman wraps his arms around Patton *beep* "who would you like to do it with~?" He asks, Figuring he'd let Patton decide. The other blushes deeply and*beep*
Roman gently kisses Patton's neck "hm~? What's that Padre~?" Patton bites his lip "i-i want all of you~ you three are my best friends and I can't choose just one and all three of you uh..is uh.. something..I uh..have thought about before"
Which got a scoff and an surprised look from Remus ">:0" jealous that he couldn't get a peice of them frog legs.
Janus notices this and undresses himself and Remus, sliding himself inside of Remus and sits up, sitting Remus up on his lap. "Alright if your attention is on them, let's watch then~" he says kissing his cheek.
Virgil's face heated up in surprise and his pants started getting very tight. Logan looked rather surprised too. "You sure Patton?" *Beep*
Patton nods "m-mhm"
Roman grins his face very red "alright who's topping? Padre you topping or bottoming?"
Patton squirms a little "uh..uhm..bottom."
Logan nods adjusting his tie "I would like to top but if someone else prefers, I suppose I could let them."
Virgil shakes his head "I can't be dominant for the life of me 🥲"
Roman huffs "i like to be treated like the prince I am ùwú" he says crossing his arms *beep*
Logan grabs Roman by the hips "mkay princess~ let's see how far that'll get you~" ge says before chuckling at the others flustered expression. Virgil despite never having dominated before, went up to Patton wanting to try something. Maybe he can't dominate Roman and sure as hell can't dominate Logan but he felt a little more comfortable with Patton anyway. "Whatcha thinking about~?" He asks Patton, wrapping his arms around Patton. Patton squeaks in surprise. *Beep*
Remus chuckles touching himself as he watches Virgil's attempt with Patton only to get his hand swatted by Janus.
Logan looks over and huffs "Hm~ I was hoping you two knew patience but I suppose that's not the case." He says and knowing Virgil has a choking kink grabs him by the throat "I thought you couldn't top, hm~? Well since you seem to want to top our precious frog, fuck his throst and don't you dare even think of cumming until I say you can " Logan growled in Virgil's ear, causing the emo to go quiet his face very red and a gay mess as he just obediently nods and looks at Patton "you ok with This?" *Beep*
Patton nods and gets on his knees looking up at Virgil. "Only if you are"
Virgil nods undoing his pants and sliding himself into Patton's mouth who immediately began sucking.
Logan chuckles watching the two and shakes his head. He gets undressed and pulls Virgil to the couch, sitting down and pulling him onto his cock. "Patton said he wanted all of us~ don't be selfish~"
Patton scoots over to the couch and starts sucking on Virgil again, bobbing his head up and down. Logan looks at Roman "alright princess, I want you to show Sir you can be a good boy and fuck Patton for me~" he says, watching Roman. Roman nods and unbuttons Patton's pants. He summons some lube and lubes his fingers up sticking a finger in. He figured he'd prep Patton since it's his first time and he didn't want to hurt him. Patton softly moaned around Virgil, and Virgil moaned squirming in Logan's lap
Remus was drooling a little but turns toward Janus and starts kissing him deeply, rolling his hips against his cocks.
Janus chuckles gently kissing back.
Meanwhile Patton was getting a second finger inserted in him, he was moaning as Roman scissored him and starts bobbing his head up and down vigorously. "Patton you're doing so good~' Logan praises. Patton let's out a noise, loving the praise. Roman whines and adds a 3rd finger inside Patton jealous Patton got praised and not him. He starts thrusting his fingers, Patton moans pressing back on Romans fingers "oh god~"
Logan chuckles "so cute~" he kisses Virgil's Cheek "you're doing pretty good too" he says chuckling, Virgil whines and bucks his hips into Patton's throat a little. Roman pouts "why don't I get a praise?" The logical sides eyes glanced at Roman "You'll get one once I see you deserve one."
Roman pouts more and pulls his fingers out of Patton and pushes his own member in, holding still so Patton can adjust. Patton moans and gets comfortable and nibbles on Virgil's cock which gains a few whines from the emo. Romab starts thrusting, the pleasure catching Patton by surprise. "Oh~" he moans out from the sudden sensation. Logan chuckles "alright alright good job princess~" he says giving the others ass a little smack.
Roman moans and continues thrusting inside of Patton, only going faster when the other needily pushed back on him. "Oh that~ ah~!" Patton moans out around Virgil's cock, sending vibrations down the emos member. Logan chuckles watching Virgil whine and buck into Patton's throat, riding Logan in the process.
While they were doing that Janus slammed Remus on the couch "I want all your attention on me~' he says and starts thrusting into Remus. Harshly.
Remus let's out a surprised yelp that immediately melted into pleasure "oh fuck~ sneky~!" He moans out. Janus knows he likes it rough. Virgil looked over at Remus and Janus and practically melted. Logan noticed and chuckles "oh you'd like that wouldn't you~?" He growls in the emos ear. Virgil whines getting close. Logan chuckles and just then Roman came inside Patton with a groan. Patton whimpers at the feel of the substance Infront of him. Logan on the other hand, looked pissed- Roman should know better. He lifts Virgil off him and grabbed princy by the throat. Roman blushes as Logan stares into his eyes "you know better to wait until I tell you, you can~" he growls. Roman stuck his tongue out in response. Logan scoffs and huffs "Fine. You're just going to watch then." He says and sat Roman on the couch. He looks at Virgil "kitty can you get Patton off by sucking him?" He asks in a lot gentler tone. Virgil starts sucking on Patton's member, bobbing his head as he did so, Logan came up behind Patton and starts thrusting into him. This earned a surprised moan from the moral side. Roman pouts watching and Logan looks at Roman "alright if you promise to behave princess, you can fuck Virgil." This cheered Roman up immediately and immediately came over, Virgil getting in an easy position where Patton's cock in his mouth, his ass out and ready to be fucked. Romans already erect again cock was almost immediately shoved inside Virgil, Virgil moaning around Patton's cock. Logan looked at Roman "alright princess, stay at my pace, mkay~?" He says and starts thrusting at a steady rythym, his grip on Patton's hips laid stern. Roman nods and tried his best to match the motion of the nerds hips. Virgil moans and sucks on Patton's member, sorta slobbering over it at this point. Patton moans feeling so good! "How are you feeling puppy~? You feeling good~?" Logan asks, chuckling at Patton. All Patton could do was nod as he moans "Ah~ s-so much~" Janus looks over and smirks "don't you want a turn~?" He asks returning his gaze back to the whining and pouting Duke "maybe if you fucked me harder I wouldn't be jelous" he huffs. Janus nods and tries finding Remus's prostate. Once he finds it, Remus yelps and moans loudly "oh fuck~ right there~! Please jan- right there~" he exclaims as the snake man did not hit again, he starts missing on purpose which drew a few audible whines out of Remus "j-jan~!"
Janus shakes his head "don't tell me how to do my job, pest" he growls in the others ear. Remus who absolutely loved degrading just absolutely melted "m-make me~!" He says wanting to see what Janus would do.
Janus gripped his throat "I can very easily pull out and rely on them to make me cum while you watch with a cock ring. Now, unless you want that, I suggest you listen" he snarls at Remus.
Remus nods and whines, loud moans coming out when Janus started hitting his prostate again.
Pretty soon Patton became close as well as Logan and Roman and Virgil. Logan starts getting a bit more rough which surprised Patton, the moral side squeaking and moaning out in pleasure. Roman immediately tries to match Logan's change of pace, and virgil surprised by the change sucked harder on Patton. Pretty soon, Virgil was the first to cum. Followed by Logan who rode out his orgasm and then Patton and lastly, Roman- who was so determined to be good he did everything in his power to hold it in until he couldn't anymore. Janus came and jerked Remus off until he came, and then taking him to his room. Logan pulls out and smiles to himself "that was rather satisfying." He comments, Patton was panting heavily as all 4 we're coming down from their highs. Roman pulls out of Virgil and Virgil pulls off Patton, all 4 getting dressed. Logan cleaned up and the four cuddled on the couch.