Chapter Three :The Pressure Is Getting Worser.

*OOOOH FORBODING IMAGES*

While one or the other  both blonde pretty Bois of kuoh she'll shocked with the room issei got them, our host is busy looking out from the balcony as he looks towards the sight of Kuoh's mountain and fauna landscapes as he sighs issei pulls out a ...

While one or the other  both blonde pretty Bois of kuoh she'll shocked with the room issei got them, our host is busy looking out from the balcony as he looks towards the sight of Kuoh's mountain and fauna landscapes as he sighs issei pulls out a bag with five rolled out brown paper rolls issei licks the end tip of one and pulls a lighter out lighting it, enhaling the smoke of the rolled out marijuana stick issei has lost himself in his thoughts mumbling questions to himself.
Issei :I wonder how got involved in all this crazy devil, angel and fallen angeeeehh....oh yeah a fallen angel stabbed me in the chest and the back quite literally, yuma no raynare either name I still love her even now when she sucked me into this  shit.
He blows out the smoke built up in his inner body and it spreads itself forming into a shape of not so accurate ringlike halo. The thought of her leaves a nasty look in his usually semi dim-witted smile, he doesn't even take notice of the fact that saji watches him hit another Puff and walks further up the, cool black obsidian balcony floor.
Saji:Can I get a hit man I mean  if that's acceptable since I...
Issei :Here.. I don't really care if you rolled it or nah I'm just fucking tired dude, ever since I became a devil all I either do is take on summons or train in my gym at home and all I can truly do is boost my power temporarily by like five times minimum and 9 nine like at most.
Saji: Juh, sanji enhaled the smoke sucking in more of it blowing it out of his nostrils, forming a halo which looks a lot better than issei's. I guess I could say the same except sona has us read the art of war , philosophy and go through strategies plus scenarios, most of the week and then we spend most of the time training for like two hours a day. Handing issei back the blunt, they both stare at the cloudy sky.
Saji: I heard from the S. C. (student Council) president that you've been acclimating to being one of us pretty quickly since it's been only like what..
Issei : close to a month now huh... Its been just a few weeks since..
Kiba: HEY!! GUYS THERE'S SLUSHY MACHINE AND A PS5 GOLD IN HERE WHAT IS THIS Place, ISSEI ISSEI HOW CAN. AFFORD TO BRING US HERE.. Kiba said reaching the other two by the balcony.
Issei : Well that's because my dad and mom to contrary of what my school dáta sheet in the admissions form says are actually intercontinental employees who work both for several large economical entity's, so I naturally enherited some of their business accumine and bought some stakes and shares here and there as well as I own 12 percent shares in the Tipton enterprises ULtd which includes this little unimaginably pricy sumbitch of a hotel room plus i was living here while the house was getting fixed for the past three months of me being back in japan.
Kiba : Yeah speaking of which school where you at before that?.
Issei : Cambridge prepatory college in Wales. He nonchalantly answered. Looking at both of them they couldn't believe issei went to such a high class and upstanding religious boarding school.
Saji&Kiba:THE FUCK HOW ARE YOU SUCH PERV IF YOU WENT THERE!!!!??.
Issei :WEEEEEELLLL....