I won't regret it

Start from the beginning

"Take it slow.. okay?" His other part didn't agree with him. When you were with Jimin, he was the one who always initiated things. The kisses, the touches but with Joon.. you found you were the one who kept tempting him.

"Have you ever done it before?" Well, he had a sexy brain and body, he said he never had a girlfriend before but you and Jimin were tempted to break that line as a friend a long time ago. Joon was probably the same. That thought made you uneasy, he probably had done it before. None of you were very innocent. He managed to take off your shirt several times, nothing further.

"Why are you asking?" He smiled, amused, "Do you want to do it with me?" He was only joking but you removed his shirt real quick.

"I do." Locking his fingers with yours above your head.His other hand was palming your face as he tortured you with intoxicated kisses. He was dominant. He let go of your hand, you grabbed his face to deepen the kiss. It was not enough.Being this close was not enough.His lower part was rubbing on your thigh unintentionally. You spread your legs, wishing the itchy between your folds disappear. He groaned, your action just now excites him even more. "I never did it." But he sure knows enough what to do from the screen. Besides, he was a man. It comes natural, they had an instinct for that.It's their basic needs. He continued to taste you. Kissing each part of your body back and forth. He hovered over you. Calming himself.
Your heart bursted in strange euphoria.
You wanted to go all the way so that the feelings inside could be satisfied. "Joon.." You helped him to remove his shirt.

Looking at your blushing face, moreover you were shirtless with only your bra and panties. His will to thrust inside you was unbearable.

"I love you, Y/n.." He kissed your mouth again.More gentle than the first one.

"I love you, too.." And many more kisses.
He carefully unclasped your bra. Taking them off, "You are breathtaking." He kissed you again. Having your bare body under him, he was so close to losing his mind.

"It's soft.." An innocent remark for a sinful act.

He fondled them. Giving each breast butterfly kisses. Namjoon looked up, you were playing with his hair, "Beautiful..." His fingers crawled on your panties.. tugging them aside as his fingers trailed on the bare skin inside.

"You are wet.." He said as he went lower and lower, admiring you. You closed your legs, embarrassed by his stare. It was different when he had his thing grinding on you. You felt self conscious more than after he saw your chest. This man was seeing you naked, naked.

"Don't stare.."

"Okay.." He hovered over you, kissing you again as if it was the most natural thing in the world. He was going slow and enjoying every second of it.

"It's going to hurt a little.. or I heard so.. If you want me to stop, don't hesitate to say okay?"

"Hmm.." Aligning his member to enter your area.You let out a little whimper. It's actually hurt more than you imagine. It's not even fully entered you, you are tempted to push him so that he stops.

"Baby.. hey.. look at me.." Joon kissed your eyelid. He was now inside, you were so tight he thought he would finish right after he entered, the little blood gushing out, he looked at your face real quick, "It's your first, too.." You nodded.

He didn't expect you to never do it with Park Jimin. He felt a little regret. Jimin must love you so much he was able to hold himself not to touch you and here he is.. Taking them without hesitation..

"Joon?" His face was a bit pale. He didn't look as excited as before.

"Hm?" He smiles weakly.

"What is it?" You hugged him, you felt warm from head to toe. Losing your first to him feels so right. You kissed his nose, "Baby.."

"Is it hurt?" He asked.

"A little.." Was he stopping because he worried he would hurt you? You caressed his face.

"I'm sorry.."

"It's only a little hurt. You can move.." You encourage him to, "I want to do this with you..I won't regret it, I promise.. Everything with you.. feels so warm and beautiful.." You said softly, he didn't budge. Clearly he was thinking about something deeply, "Unless you don't want to.. I guess.." What should you do? Your eyes were teary. Maybe you rush it? Maybe he had second thoughts.. but just a moment ago everything feels so perfect.

"You are crying. Does it hurt?"

"Joon.." "You can get off now.. I'll clean myself." Maybe he was disgusted because it was his first time with a girl but Jimin had already seen you.

"Baby, why are you crying?" It pained him to see your tears, he carefully slid out and it wasn't hard anymore. Not because he didn't want to do it with you, he hesitated.. too late but still.. "Nothing.." You wiped your tears, "You said you can't stay. Hurry up.. before it gets late."

by bangtanboyspersona

Your vote means a lot to me <3