𝐍𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

Nilu - Are You With Me

SUMMARY:

REVIEW:

REVIEW:

This author is known for her unique writing skills. Very satisfying and no doubt it had me on the edge like there's no tomorrow.
Most of us know, just like her other books, this masterpiece was created and expressed with the deepest of emotions.
I was not prepared for the plot, the twist, the mystery, the character development.
It was remarkably intensifying..and riveting.
It's also loaded with action and adventure scenes. Awesome for anyone who loves angts!
And if you're that someone who loves angts, trust me, you'll crave for more!
The depth of emotions I felt in this book was entirely on another level. It was so pure I could feel Taekook's love for each other.
It's amazing how these two found each other in such given situations. Learned their stories and secrets and finally found a home in each other's hearts. They were inseparable and would do anything to shield one another.
They also healed each other through love and intimacy. Smut scenes are hot and yah gonna need that hobi water...lots of it!
The rests of the characters also did such outstanding performance. Their part holds just as important as the main leads.
I'm so happy I'm finally one of those readers who had the opportunity to witness this.