𝐌𝐑. 𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍

Khalid - Present

SUMMARY:

REVIEW:

Interesting....was my first thought. The whole concept intrigued me to read further. Although I am no fan of BDSM, this was an exception. I was not uncomfortable nor was I erked by the tools used or mentioned in this book. Loved how the author described their scenes....very precise and very well imagined. I thought it was perfect, and if the author did their research about BDSM then more brownie points for you. You gave the most information and details to each performance and I for one has learned so much...hehehe not that I'm into the whole thing. I appreciate your efforts and time in creating this wonderful piece. It was written maturely and I was sure I was able to visualized the whole scene. The smut was just...perfect...unbelievably perfect. Now the characters, I have to admit Jk was so hot here. His dom side gave me the chills every time. I have respect for the kind of CEO he is. He's well mannered and cares so much for the people that works for him. The whole tension with Tae was what I anticipated the most. The aftermath was mesmerizing. I was happy Tae's character was quite opposite of how most books portray him to be, he was submissive and yet showed elegance, sassiness and fierce when he needed to be.
A very curious and smart tiger. This Taekook pair was a match made in heaven. This book had so much to offer and the capabilities of capturing every reader's full attention.
Make it your next one, sugar....

RECOMMENDED BY: believeroftaekook
STATUS: COMPLETED
TOP: JUNGKOOK
BOTTOM: TAEHYUNG
AUTHOR: Broken_Glass_Castle

THIS JUNGKOOK