𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧

Daishi Dance & Cecil Corbel -
Take Me Hands

Daishi Dance & Cecil Corbel - Take Me Hands

SUMMARY:

REVIEW:As you guys know I recommend books base on the whole package

REVIEW:
As you guys know I recommend books base on the whole package. Little flaws like grammar wise I tend to look the other way unless the concept of the story is incredible hence that's the case here. For some reason I couldn't push this book on the side and forget how this story was amazing! Also I have been dying to read this book for awhile had it not come to my attention that this book was actually complete.
Now on to the book. This story gave me that Naruto anime vibe which is perfect for any readers that are Naruto fans.
The descriptive writing will blow your senses and releases your inner thrill. You'll be amaze by how much the author brings out the anger and annoyance in you and looses your sh!t ones she delivers that satisfying pleasure which we called karma.
Taekook in this story are a perfect match. They come from two different clans. Jeon comes from a noble clan that are perfect warriors with natural abilities and pride made them stood out amongst other clans.
Kim comes from a famous clan known for their ability to produce.
They also have healing powers.
I admire Tae in this story as he was not portrayed weak like most books.
They built their relationship with a strong, honest and faithful bond. Nothing and no family was gonna tear them apart.
Any obstacles thrown at them was worth fighting for. Jungkook was the best. He would always choose Taehyung above anything or anyone else. He was determined to prove to anyone that Tae's love for him was true and irreplaceable. I envied their love for it's remarkably inspiring. Their little family was heartwarming and full of love. The outcome of this book was really impressive! I'm sure you want to experience it as well and fulfill the thrill of it.

Which clan would you choose?

STATUS: COMPLETED
TOP: JUNGKOOK
BOTTOM: TAEHYUNG
AUTHOR: Rosswen19