Chapter 16

"We don't have time to fucking argue about this. For gods sake if we're to wait any further we could all die!" Chan was being persistent about the situation, trying to pride their minds into thinking they would have no other choice.

The doors started increasing on the banging, and that meant the dead species were getting more inpatient, and more aggravated. But as the yelling continued further in the background, the more it turned into muffle sounds as Jeongin started focusing on a odd sound in the background.

Taking slow steps towards the back end of the room, he heard the sound increase. Until his eyes widened, "Everyone move." He spoke lowly at first. Nobody heard, "Mov!—" Before Jeongin finished, a loud blast bursted through the wall, a harsh impact ran through the individuals inside as they were pushed heavily back against the wall and the floor.

Bits and pieces of the concrete wall were now spread about the floor in the once enclosed room. But the boys with doctor sana were out of commission as they laid upon the floor with a constant ringing broadcasting within heads.

Footsteps started approaching inside the blasted room and Hyunjin managed to raise his head up to try to get a glimpse, until his eyes widened when he saw both Jeongin and Felix on the ground with blood coming from their heads. Unfortunately, before he could attempt to raise himself up off of the ground, his body gave up and he faltered.

Crashing against the ground, and not even knowing he was in the hands of another seconds later.
-

-
Black, a darkness he couldn't see through. Frustrating yes it was, but he was still conscious. Not even knowing the slightest where he was at.

Some whispers and whimpers were heard in the background, as he slowly grew more aware of his brainless surroundings. "—and keep him there until yeosang can fully examine him. I will not have him putting my comrades in danger like last time." Hyunjin started to gain conscious back as he saw a light shining brightly on him.

"Sannie, why can we just, keep him in one of the rooms. We don't have to lock him up—"

"Woo, He can kill us at any second. I can't have him putting us in any danger. You know my past when it comes to those beings." Hyunjin now fully grew used to his surroundings as he blinked a couple of times to view around. His sight immediately landing on the two young men that stood at the foot of his bed with another young men who paused himself at the foot of the entrance towards the door.

And before he even announced his presence, "Ah, look whose awake." San sheepishly grinned towards Hyunjin. Leaning over the upper frame of the bed. Hyunjin rolled his eyes, not bothering to respond to the person he refused to respect ever again. "Move." Hyunjin threw off the covers and managed to get off of the bed until he stumbled in his steps, gripping onto the bed sheets.

Wooyoung rushed over to Hyunjin, moving his boyfriend aside to help the injured boy. San stared at Wooyoung as he helped the unstable boy by supporting his arm on his shoulders. "You shouldn't be walking in your condition, woo, sit him back down." Wooyoung looked up and gave San a glare, before turning back towards Hyunjin, "I'll take you to the rest of your comrades—"

"Woo, what the hell are you doing—"

"Don't tell me what to do, San." San and hyunjins eyes both widened, Hyunjin didn't know why, but seeing as San's expression to that, it must've been big. "W- woo—"

Wooyoung pushed past San, nudging him on his side that didn't even make him falter, but he grew saddened. He turned back to grip onto his wrist to prevent him from leaving, "He- Hey, don't be mad, ok?" His voice softened. And Hyunjin showed a slight shock in his expression. He had never seen San so, surrendering?