Chapter 10

The stirring rise of emotions overcame Felix in milliseconds he froze in place from the words he perceived from Sana. All boys blinked before someone spoke up, "There's no way. Blondie can't possibly be one of those beings." Sana didn't say anything, "Besides, his skin color isn't pale and he speaks, and certainly his eyes are a natural color—"

"I said he's half Hyunjin—" Sana interrupted but then got reversed, "And even assuming he's half is absurd. You can't just say someone is that without evidence—"

"HYUNJIN!" Chan Yelled, "No Chan, you don't get it. I'm not just going to sit here and let you accuse him of being something he's not just for you to think about killing him off—" Hyunjin stopped when his hand was being pulled by Chan, everyone's mouth was agape as they witness Chan grow furious from Hyunjin's words.

Felix carved into his emotions as he pulled his legs up on the table, he thought it was his fault for Hyunjin being so outward towards Chan. "Hey..." Jeongin spoke softly. Felix looked back and Jeongin shook his head as a sign for him to not worry.

It was peaceful as the door slammed from behind when Chan dragged Hyunjin away in the corridor. All boys along with Sana stared at one another in confusion.

'There's no way' They thought as they stared at Felix.

Everyone had wondered the same thing.

Since when did Hyunjin ever stick up, let alone yell at chan for someone else?

Hyunjin was slammed against the wall but quickly regained his posture, "What the fuck is your problem?! For a good straight 3 fucking minutes you went on a rampage with assuming me and my sister were trying to kill him—" "Correction, that's only half. You and your sister were assuming something Felix he not." Hyunjin corrected with a sense of cock; fuming Chan's anger to the maximum.

Then he paused, reality hitting him when he thought something that could have a chance of being true.

He grinned, "I know what this is about..." he spoke lowly but the silver-haired boy heard it. "Know what? Mind clarifying?" Chan laughed, "Your feelings are clouding your judgment and intelligence," Hyunjin paused, diverting eye contact and that made chans suspicions grow even larger.

"Never have I seen you act like this with anyone and yet here you are, defending some boy you just met what like— one day ago?! Push all things aside and think Hyunjin, think—" "Fuck off chan jus— just fuck off..." Hyunjin's temper seem to have calmed down when his words went from harsh to less drastic and calm, but Chan scoffed when he saw how pathetic Hyunjin looked walking away.

"Oh, so you're just gonna walk away!?" Chan yelled, earning a middle finger from Hyunjin.

Chan scoffed, "Pathetic." He mumbled
-

-
Back Inside the hospital room, Han was currently unconscious while everyone turned their focus to Sana and Felix. "I hate to say it, but Hyunjin's somewhat right in this," Changbin spoke up.

Sana sighed, "I know it must, but it's the only logical explanation at the current moment—" "Not necessarily," Jeongin intervened. Sana peeked; raising a brow. "Though Han is a current zombie right now and half-human at that, it does not necessarily mean anything logically or biologically different with Felix," Jeongin explained. Yet again, the boys gave him an odd look.

Jeongin sighed before deciding to explain this with more dither action, he walked up to the chalkboard they had behind them and picked up the small stick of chalk, "Han's cells were already being processed and being used and fought over with the virus," He started as he drew to describe it.

"Then came Felix's cells," He drew.

"Felix is immune to the virus so there was a major chance of his blood fixing Han because once you are almost dead, it doesn't matter what type of blood you have because the opposite has already been injected." Sana awed a loud, thinking she might be catching on to what the boy is trying to prove.

"Therefore, we cannot tell if Felix is truly part Calos because Han is a half-blood. However, it could mean that Han had both cells mixed in with each other, hence he becoming a half-blood. So... to clarify it all up, we have to do a test to even see if he is."

"But how can that explain his sudden strength? When he threw Han over his shoulder, no offense Felix, but you don't seem like the kind of boy to do something like that." Sana conversed after she received a mouthed 'None taken' from Felix.

"Easy," Jeongin slammed his hands on the nearest countertop, "His MPD," Jeongin stated. Confusion was written on all of their faces, minus Sana. "So you're saying that his MPD could be the answer to my question..." She mumbled, and Jeongin nodded.

"Every person has a hidden strength in them, maybe Felix just need's something to trigger it, or have someone." Felix's mouth was agape, his breathing going uneven as he started to panic rapidly.

'Half Calos'

'Sudden strength'

'Multiple personality disorder'

'Immune'

"Guys..." Jeongin started, seeing Felix from the other side of the room.

But Felix started breathing even harder, he started sweating.

"Guys, Look!" That's when all eyes were on Felix, that was before his vision turned black and his body stopped functioning was when his whole world fell and he collapsed.

And as if things couldn't get any worse, all hell went loose from just one sentence.

"THERES A FUCKING HORDE!"