Two <3

A/N: the picture above is an outfit y/n is wearing I explain in the chapter but wanted to give an image to link it to <3
_________________________________
I was throwing the rest of my clothes in my suitcase to At least be prepared before the 21st and the more I think about it the more worried I am to go. I shake my head and zip up my suitcase then grab my phone off my dresser. 6 days, I have 6 days until I get to meet all of my online friends and 6 days until I get to finally see Smii7y..I smile at the thought of being able to actually see everyone I care so much about in person for the first time ever. I open my phone and click on Grizzy and I's messages I mean if im going I might as well see if he's down to meet in person and maybe the rest too beforehand. Grizzy, Puffer, Pezzy, & Droid all live in the same state as me and although they've been trying to meet me in person for the longest time I've been too scared to actually commit.

Me: Hey! You up?

I message Grizzy and shove my phone in my back pocket and I throw my suitcase in my closet leaving it untouched for the next few days. A few minutes pass before I feel a buzz from my phone immediately I grab it and look.

Grizzly 🧸: (Y/N) it's 3 in the afternoon of course im up..What's up?

Me: lmao my bad.. you're going to Pax next week right?

Grizzly 🧸: Yeah?

Me: Cool, I was planning on going too but I wanted to know if you and maybe the rest of the group wanna hang out before hand?

I stared down at my message the nerves kicking back in this is my first time ever inviting or offering them to meet up usually its Vice Versa and always met with me politely declining. About 6 minutes has passed and still no reply which made me a little more nervous.

Me: I thought maybe the 4 of us hanging out would be fun.. idk getting to know eachother in person rather than online?

As soon as I sent that message my phone immediately began ringing, Grizzy was calling me. I bit my bottom lip and answered

"Hey" I said lightly

"ARE YOU BEING FOR REAL??"

"Uh, yeah?" I answered in a question

"When? What time? Where?"  He said and I laughed

"Im free today? I just finished packing not to long ago"

"Okay..PEZZY!! DROID!" He yelled I didn't know he was around those two I would have messaged the group chat if I'd known

"(Y/N) is coming over and Puffer said he's just now walking over" He said to the boys I could hear them asking a bunch of questions if im actually coming and Droid saying he didn't know I lived in Texas to which I laughed

"Grizzy you didn't even give me your address let alone tell me you're down to hang out" I said smiling

"Oh right! I'll text that to you rn, imma go clean up! I can't believe we actually get to see you!"

Grizzy hangs up and I stare down at my phone laughing those boys are going to be the death of me. But I can't believe I actually get to see them too, hearing how excited everyone is to see me made me a little less worried about going..buut enough with the whole sappy shit I have to find an outfit to change into. I threw my phone on my bed hearing it buzz knowing that was Grizzy sending me his address. I walked to my front door sticking my hand outside to feel what the weather was like today the cool air felt like daggers on my warm skin immediately pulling it back inside. Okay something warm got it.. I walked back to my room and threw on low wasted blue jeans, a bage cropped hoodie and white T under, black converse & fluffy black leg warmers over. I take my hair out of it's ponytail and brush it out putting bage ear warmer's overtop. I smile at myself in the mirror content with my outfit I grab my phone off my bed pressing on Nelson's message, it was his address like I thought. I put it in the gps and walk out the front door.