-Decided that once again I was just dreamin' of bumpin' into you-

Seeing the group swarm a tall guy in black, it seemed he could have been one of the popular students. Even though I can only see the back of him, he looked like an emo.

-Now it's three in the mornin' and I'm tryin' to change your mind
Left you multiple missed calls and to my message, you reply-

The hat he's wearing looks familiar, even if it's just the backside of the hat I can see. It was ripped like the person that I saw at the airport.

-"Why'd you only call me when you're high?"
"Hi, why'd you only call me when you're high?"-

Hm, I wonder, what's the cherry head, what was his name...oh, Kakyoin. Wonder what he's up to.
...speak of the devil.

-Somewhere darker, talkin' the same shite
I need a partner, well, are you out tonight?
It's harder and harder to get you to listen
More I get through the gears
Incapable of makin' alright decisions, and havin' bad ideas-

I turned my head as I saw the familiar cherry colored hair on the other side of the road, he was waving at...the guy in front of me? Must be one of his friends.

-Now it's three in the mornin' and I'm tryin' to change your mind
Left you multiple missed calls and to my message you reply
"Why'd you only call me when you're high?"
"Hi, why'd you only call me when you're high?"-

'Foi Foi!'

'Shhh, you are not coming out yet Foi, you can come out when there's not a whole lot of people. I still don't know who can and cannot see you.'

I thought to the spirit I had in my head, I'm not crazy, okay?

It was a year ago, before my mother and father divorced. I was at my mother's friend's house, helping her with her garden.

Flashback...

"Y/N! Can you go grab me the soil by the cabin?" My mothers friend, Ryu, yelled across her yard. I yelled back a 'yes' to her before making my way to the cabin she had. Her yard was pretty big if you ask me, it was big enough for a garden, or how I like to say, a small farm to fit in.

Walking to the cabin, I spotted the soil that Ryu wanted. Walking up to it, I picked up the bag the soil was in and started walking back to Ryu, only to freeze once I felt...a blade in my back?

Looking behind me, I saw a arrow, a golden arrow, with its head plunged into the side of my back. Having a delayed reaction, I dropped the bag of soil and let out a painful scream.

Falling to the ground, I tried getting up again, but I felt so tired, it was probably because of the amount of blood I am losing right now.

"Y/N! Stay awake, please!" The scared voice of Ryu said as I saw her run to me with a phone up to her ear.

"Ryu! Please, it hurts." I said as I started feeling tears well up in my eyes. The pain felt like my back was burning.

I felt so sleepy...

Closing my eyes, I saw Ryu crying as she talked into the phone...and a paw coming out of my hand? I must be hallucinating from the blood I'm losing...

End...

Hearing the song ending, and seeing the school come into view, I took off my headphones, looking down as I held my bag in front of me as I put my headphones in the pocket of it.

I looked back up, only to see a black wall in front of me as I walked.

'Wait this isn't a wa-'

Walking right into the black wall, or as I now figured, was somebody's back. I fell backwards onto my butt.

"Ow." I said as I got up, grabbing my backpack off the ground.

"So-"

"Y/N?.."

That voice...looking up, I saw him, the man I didn't want to see, looking right down at me.

"Oh, Jotaro..."

——————
Chapters might take a bit to upload, sorry!
   —Yorishita_Author.

Bonus:

Jotaro and banana

Jotaro and banana