Chapter 1: Origins

All men are not born equal, a lesson Izuku Midoriya learned at the an early age. Izuku has a quirk that made him an anthropomorphic dragon, however he is the son of the late villain, Drago. People fear Izuku, thinking he will turn out like his father, while Izuku himself only dreams of being a hero and getting out of his father's twisted shadow.

-Aldera junior high-

Students were all standing at their desks, talking to one another, when their teacher walks into the room, causing all of them to sit at their desks and quiet down.

Teacher: "Alright settle down, I will be passing around papers for you to fill out and give us an idea of what you plan on doing in your future."

Almost all of the class groaned at the announcement when the teacher suddenly threw the papers into the air.

Teacher: "Just kidding, I know you all want to become heroes."

The class erupted in cheer, some using their quirks in the process.

Teacher: "Yes, yes, you all have wonderful quirks but you know you shouldn't be using them on school grounds. I am sure you all will become wonderful heros."

Suddenly a spikey blonde haired kid jumps up from his deck. This kid was known as Katsuki Bakugo.

Bakugou: "Don't place me in the same group as these extras! They'd be lucky to become anything more then a d-lister! I'm the one who will become number 1 by going to U.A.!"

???: "U.A., is he crazy?"

???: "Don't they have a two percent acceptance rate."

???: "I mean, he is pretty strong."

Teacher: "Oh yeah, Midoriya, don't you plan on going there too?"

Suddenly all the talking stopped before everyone minus the teacher, Bakugou, and Izuku burst into laughing.

???: "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS! HAHAHA!"

???: "THE VILLAIN WANTS TO BE A HERO!? GET REAL! HAHAHA!"

Suddenly Bakugou charges at the poor dragon boy's chair, using his quirk on the desk.

Bakugou: "DEKU YOU VILLAIN BASTARD! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TRYING TO GET INTO A HERO SCHOOL! YOU SHOULD BE OUT ON THE STREETS LIFE THE VILLAIN YOU ARE. MAYBE IT'LL HELP YOUR MOTHER SO SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH A DISCRASE LIKE YOU!"

Everyone looked at the dragon teen, expecting him to be trembling like they had always seen, but were shocked to see his head down, eyes shadowed. Before anyone could react, Izuku shot up and punched the explosive pomeranian in the face, causing the boy to fall to the ground.

The boy looked up to meet green slitted eyes that seemed to have a red gleem to them. Wisps of fire expelling out of his mouth. An audible growl can be heard.

Izuku: "I am sick and tired of you bastards calling me a villain, when none of you can hate that monster more then me! And don't think you know me, I am going to become the hero I want to be, not only to help people, but to spite that monster!"

Izuku started moving towards the classroom door before opening the door, walking out of it, and slamming the door shut, causing cracks to appear in the walls, slightly terrifying everyone in the room.

-Mustafa-

Izuku was walking around, just trying to calm down but nothing was helping. As he was walking he saw a boy with black hair and red eyes looking terrified towards an alley. When he looked, he saw a villain near some girls.

Before Izuku realized, he was running towards the villain. Izuku jumped towards the villain and punched them in their face.

Izuku: "Get out of here, go get someone!"

The girls nod and run away, the black haired boy looking on as Izuku turned back towards the villain.

???: "Master will be disappointed that I couldn't get what he asked, but I cannot fail him."

The villain turned to go after the girls only to be blasted by Izuku's lightning blast.

Izuku: "I don't know who your master is, but your not going to get those girls!"

Izuku fired another blast of lightning, only to be punched into the wall by the villain. Izuku grunts and looks up to see the villain trying to leave again. Izuku got himself out of the wall and sent another blast of fire towards the villain. Izuku didn't care how hurt he got as long as he knew he saved someone.

He was punched again, sent back into the wall as the villain started walking towards him. His vision was getting spotty, probably a concussion, but he had a smirk on his face.

???: "Master has been waiting to long, now I must end you so I may finish my mission."

The villain cocked their hand back ready to crush Izuku's head, but before the villain could react they were punched by an unknown party. Izuku could make out red, white, blue, and yellow before blacking out.

----------

That's chapter one, it's a little shorter then others but I think it's a good opening chapter in my opinion. I hope you all enjoyed reading it, and be sure to leave any comments or criticism in the comments.