→ Beautiful things

Start from the beginning

A cold wind blew past them, it was as if all the others around them disappeared into thin air as they stood there staring into eachothers eyes.

"Win. Is this yours? It's written in here"Sarawat said slowly as he glanced at the book once again and Tine was pulled out from the shock and he quickly snatched the book away.

"Why so rude?-"Sarawat asked but then his smile faded away making Tine worried.

"You're.......... Sarawat?"Tine asked as he picked up one Book that was on the bench next to his sitting spot and the guy didn't even stopped him.

"You know me?"Sarawat asked and Tine frowned.

"No? It's written in the book. Isn't this your's?"Tine gave the book to Sarawat's hand he quickly snatched it away.

"Why so rude?"

"Why are you disturbing me?"Sarawat asked quite rudely and Tine sighed.

"Hey,are you okay?"Tine asked quietly pulling out Sarawat from the memories and Sarawat looked at him with a faint smile.

Tine felt his heart suddenly racing, he was confused and excited, happy and nervous. The one he wished every single day to see atleast once again was right in front of him. The voice he was yearning to hear, how could he have not recognised it? Even this moment, it took him to the day when they met for the first ever time in life,the day that changed their world's.

Tine sighed and he was about to leave,"I have to go-"

"I have to go-"

"You're absolutely handsome, like you have beautiful dark brown eyes, your hair is dark and soft and your skin is just, flawless....... I'm sorry I don't really know to describe how beautiful you are but I swear I have never met a person like you until now"Sarawat spoke as if from a dream and Tine's eyes widened. His cheeks turned red in no time.

"W-what?"Tine asked and Sarawat chuckled.

"I'm sorry....... meeting you took me back to some good old memories"Sarawat said and Tine really just wanted to run right into him and hug him like he'll never let go but he can't bring himself to do it.

"It was nice meeting you,Win"Sarawat mumbled quietly and gave him a smile before turning around and leaving without any further words.

Tine stood there watching the boy walking out of his sight and his heart felt an extreme pain the moment he thought it could've just been a dream, but the book was now right in his hands. 

Suddenly his eyes became gloomy, "why did you had to come back? I'm a monster that your parents wouldn't want you to be around..........why do you keep running back to me, Sarawat? Can't you just run away from me, or why can't I just run away? Why is it so hard for me to do?"Tine asked himself painfully.

_

"I swear I saw him"Dew said slapping Nani's hand and Nani held his hand.

"I know! Alright? So what? It's not like he can't go here. Maybe he was just visiting-"

"Or he could be studying here"Dew said and Nani sighed.

"He could be. So what?"

"So what? Tine is running away from that guy. He's already so broken, I can't watch him in a much worse situation"Dew said concerned and Nani looked out of the window to the ground,Tine stood right there glancing at where Sarawat disappeared into.

"But,Dew, he it doesn't look like he can run away, even if he wants to"Nani said.

"Will it break him again?"Dew asked worried and Nani cupped his cheek.

"Fate can't be forced. Let's just hope good for them"Nani said and Dew looked at him and forced a smile.

_

"Here you go"Christian said giving the box to Sarawat and he refused to take the money Sarawat gave him.

"We maybe is poor, but me and my sister work enough to earn for ourselves even if it's not that much. Consider this as my gift"Christian said and Sarawat smiled.

"You being a great friend to me is the best ever gift I'll receive from you"Sarawat said and Christian smiled happily.

"Fine,then I'll treat you later today"Sarawat said and Christian grinned.

"Just give me a call"Christian said as he bid byes and walked out of the gate and Sarawat walked into the house into his room.

He opened the box and once he took out what he asked for a small smile found it's place on Sarawat's lips. The baby blue coloured Polaroid camera laid in the box and Sarawat took it.

"If I ever find him, will he accept this from me? Which was the one he used, tho?"Sarawat tries to think even if he knew he'll never find the answer.

He was starting to beleive that Tine was just an imaginary friend but his father proved him otherwise, he wanted to run away now because he's so fixed on that Tine will be the one to run away if he learns who Sarawat's father really is. But seeing Win today took him back the memories.

The beautiful memories,which he couldn't remember what it looked like but still the voices ringing in his memories were beautiful.

It made him wonder,if life wasn't this rude on him, if his father was never this selfish, if that unlucky night didn't happened, wouldn't Tine be by his side even now? Wouldn't life have been beautiful? Wouldn't it have been Sarawat together till the end?