7

~time skip 3 months~

Violet
Wedding

If someone told 13-year-old Violet Rose that she would be marrying a man that she doesn't loves by force, she would have laughed in your face.

Well, thats the funny thing about fate. I am standing in front of mirror taking deep breaths trying not to cry.

These 3 months haven't been so bad though, I know i could have had it worse. But certainly this is far from best case scenario. I still stayed in that pathetic room, but Antonio was not so mean.

I fix my dress

At least I am getting married in my dream dress

"Everything is ready miss" the woman in charge says.

I turn around a shoot her fakest smile ever. "Thank you."

Breath Violet just breath.

I walk out just to see the room full of people and Antonio by the aisle.

There we go.

Antonio

I see Violet looking stunning. She is so beautiful in that white dress.

And she is mine

All mine.

The moment i will slide the ring on her finger she will be fine forever. I will try to give her best life she can have. She will get everything she wants, no one will ever hurt her. We will move to our very own mansion. We will have children, she wouldn't have care in the world.

I can't help but feel guilty about her sadness. When my mom told me that she found a bride for me I was mad. I didn't wanted arrangement. How dare she even put her nose in my business and my love life especially, but i agreed to give the girl a chance. When i saw Vio, all I wanted was that, she would give me a chance. It wasn't even a want, it was physical need, I am sad when Vio is sad, I am happy when Vio is happy, I Smile when she smiles. Its like i am dependent on her.

My treasure is sad, Because of me. But that's not for long.

And my mother better leave her alone.

I repeat what pastors make me say and Violet does same.

As her soft voice says my name I can't help but smile.

"I now pronounce you Man and wife"

And i give her a kiss. I feel small tear run down her cheek and my heart breaks in million pieces as everyone cheers. I pull away and wipe her tears. I grab her hand and go to the dinning table. Everyone starts eating the delicious food housewives made but all i can think about is Vio.

Wedding ceremony is usually thrown in the bride's house, but considering what happened in Vio's house, We all decided to throw it in her uncle's house, We didn't betray the tradition and respected Violet. I would throw it in my house if thats what would made her happy.

After the feast everyone started dancing and having fun.

Only Violet was sitting by the dinner table fake smiling if someone made eye contact with her.

I walked over to her and kisses her cheek.

"Everything will be different, everything will be fine, I promise"

After the long exhausting day, me and Violet are sitting in carriage. I pulled her closed to me and she didnt even protested. Her head resting on my shoulder.

She isn't sleeping because her breath is uneven. I just wish she wasn't this sad.

Am I that bad?

I tried my best to be nice to her. Is it really my fault?

I just think its mixture of everything, this past 3 months have been chaotic and not to mention she is grieving her parents death.

"Shh Violet" I play with her hair "its okay everything will be fine"

"Get your filthy hands off of me!" She screams at me.

I didn't expected that. Thats was very harsh.

She turns away her face from me snd put forehead on window next to her.

"Violet-"

"I am sorry, just leave me alone please, i can't do this right now it has been exhausting day I just can't deal with anything" she says not looking at me once. I don't hear any sarcasm in her voice so I just hum in response. She asked for peace and thats what i will give her