3

Violet

Shocked

My jaw drops, I didn't expected this.

I look at Valentina and she is looking at her plate, Now I know what she was apologizing for.

I look at Anthony and he has this stupid smirk on his face. Idiot.

"W-what? But I'm just 19...it can't be happening, I-"

"No Violet its decided"

"WHY NOT VALENTINA!"

god...I wish I never spoke, I never meant to say that! I never wished this to anyone, And of course not to Valentina! She was nice enough to apologize for her FATHER'S actions!

"I never meant to sa-"

I See how Edward's facial expression changed. I made him mad I guess.

"Violet clam yourself down and don't speak to me like that!" He says.

I zone out so I don't hear anything they are talking.

I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED! I WANT TO BE WRITER! I KNOW WOMEN AREN'T CONSIDERED AS PEOPLE WHO CAN WORK AND DO SOMETHING USEFUL EXEPT BEING WIVES AND GREAT MOTHERS BUT I WANT TO FOLLOW MY DREAM! I WANT TO WRITE GREATEST NOVEL EVER KNOWN ITS NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR!

I excuse myself as soon as I feel tears coming. I run up to my room and sit there thinking about everything.

~next day~

I am packing my things now, I have to see my soon to be "home" if I even can call it like that, hope is supposed to be place you love and feel comfortable in.

I soon head door open and look at it, it's my aunt Vivian.

I glare at her and continue packing

"Violet..."

I feel tears running down my cheeks

She comes closer to me and pets my arm

I yank it away and look at her with tears in my eyes

"SO THATS WHY YOU ADOPTED ME? WHY YOU WANTED ME TO LIVE IN YOUR HOUSE? JUST TO SELL ME LIKE SOME DOLL?"

I cry harder and wipe my tears as I sob between words

"Violet no..." she comes over to me and hugs me tight

I knew she wasn't guilty in here, decision was made by Edward not her she didn't even had right to speak

"I'm sorry aunt Vivian I know it wasn't your fault..."

"It's alright darling, it's alright, I know you didn't meant to be rude and I'm sorry, my husband has full custody of you but I tried, I swear I tried to change his mind he didn't wanted to hear it"

She pets my head as she tries to explain herself.

"I know aunt Vivian I'm being one disrespectful"

"I will send you letters everyday, okey?"

I nod as she pulls away and helps me to pack rest of my things

Hauntedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें