𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 1

𝗔 𝗕𝗼𝘆 is travelling on highway road in his car and thinking of his life how this society giving names to him. How people started showing there true colours to him.....

𝗔 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 is waking aimlessly on the road she is not understand what happen to her why God is punishing her, why she have to face this....

Suddenly a car was coming in front of her in shock she fainted but the he applyed brake immediately he came outimmediately it the same boy....

He immediately lifted her and placed her on back seat and went to his Mansion....

He parked the car called lady doctor come out of car opened back door lifted the girl and moved inside his mansion...

He went to his room placed her on his bed.

his servent came and informed him about doctor arrival.....

The boy asked the doctor to check her and moved out....

After some time doctor came out

Boy: how is she doctor ?

Doctor: 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗠𝗿. 𝗠𝗼𝗹𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 8 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 !!

Boy: wha...what what ?

Doctor: 𝗬𝗲𝘀 !!! 𝗠𝗿. 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗪𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗶𝘀 8 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 !!!!

The doctor went away the boy is in shock he had tears in his eye how much he want to listen these words no one knows how much he was waiting for this movement, but in never expected to be in this way !