Sneak Peek

Monday Night Raw has gone live at the Staples Center in Alex Auditore's hometown of Los Angeles, California.

Alex Auditore, the number one contender to the WWE Championship along with his wife, Raw Women's Champion Alexa Bliss and the Raw Tag Team Champions Randy Orton and Matt Riddle were awaiting for The Miz's limo to pull up at the arena to continue their fight that has transpired for nearly 3 years which began with the A-Lister introducing his friend and singer Ryan Cabrera to Alexa.

Alex's group were walking through the arena, making their way to the main entrance garage in hopes to catch The Miz's limo. Vengeance and legit hate read in Alex's eyes and his goal is to end The Miz's Hollywood reign over the WWE title. Security guards were no match for the group as they were punched, thrown, put through tables and low blow as they got in the way of them.

Alex: there's the main entrance

Matt: let's catch them off guard, bros

Alexa: your fight is my fight, hubby

Randy: it's closed, so let's set up our positions

The four formed a blockade at the garage door and waited for the door to open and the limo to pull through.

(Meanwhile)

The Miztourage which consisted of WWE Champion The Miz, his wife Maryse and his tag partners and friends John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler were riding in their limo and pulled up at the main entrance of the arena.

Miz: alright driver, just wait for the door to open and proceed inside. Thank you

Then the garage door opened and it revealed the blockade of Alex, Alexa, Randy and Matt.

Driver: uhh sir, I can't get in, the way is blocked

Miz: honk your horn and tell the worker to move the production crate

Driver: sir, it's not a worker or a production crate

Miz: what do you mean- oh no... drive drive get us out of here!

The Miz saw the Pharaoh, Goddess, Viper and Bro approaching their limo. Then the limo driver was pulled out of the vehicle and thrown to the ground by Alex.

Maryse: Mike!

Then RK-Bro opened the passenger doors and pulled out Morrison and Ziggler and traded punches while Maryse was pulled out by Alexa.

Alex: get over here, you son of a bitch!

The Pharaoh pulled Miz out and traded punches and a brawl ensued between all 8 wrestlers.

The brawl went in the arena where Ziggler, Morrison and Miz were getting their faces slammed on tables while Maryse's makeup was ruined from Alexa shoving her face into a cake. The Miz's suit was ripped apart from a vengeful Alex and the same can be said for Morrison and Ziggler's suits.

The cameras kept close with the action as the brawl went to the ring as all 8 wrestlers were trading blows and trying to one up each other. Then security guards came down and separated them. Miz, Maryse, Morrison and Ziggler escaped and retreated while they watch as the security guards get beaten up and thrown out of the ring.

Alex got one guard by his hair and sent a warning to the WWE Champion.

Alex: your reign will end soon, you no good son of a bitch!

He then proceeded to AKO the guard and continued to stare daggers at The Miz. RK-Bro and Alexa stood with Alex as they stared daggers at the Miztourage. With no security guards in sight, Alex's group exited the ring and charged at the Miztourage while Miz, Maryse, Morrison and Ziggler held their ground and continued the brawl on stage, in the ring and around ringside while the crowd cheered loud.

The crowd were invested that the feud is not a scripted storyline, but a unscripted feud of reality. 

A/N: this is a sneak peek for the return of the couple of Alex Auditore and Alexa Bliss in a new story that uses elements of reality and real events such as Miz setting up Ryan Cabrera with Alexa. The inspirations for this story comes from the WWE 2K15 story mode rivalry of Triple H and Shawn Michaels and the feud between Matt Hardy and Edge. Hope you guys enjoy it!