Sleepy Cuddles

Inspired by another oneshot I read!!

Langa has been laying there for quite awhile now. Listening to Reki's soft breaths made him want to stay up longer. Especially from the beef tonight, he was worried to Reki. The redhead claimed he was ok but of course if you say what happened you shouldn't believe it either. Langa stood there and watched him get beat up. He had scratches all over his face and some dried up blood and wounds on his arms. But claimed he was fine.

Fine. Fine he said. He sure didn't look fine. Shadow had to take him to the hospital, as if he isn't there every other day. Cherry said to check up on him a lot, just to be sure he didn't have a concussion, though the doctor said he didn't have one, or any brain damage.

Langa was now getting uncomfortable in the clothes he was wearing. Really wearing the skinnier jeans he could find weren't all that comfy, especially with a big baby laying on top of you.

But he was glad that Reki was asleep. Langa offered to stay just so he knew he'd get sleep. Reki kept being stubborn and repeatedly said he wasn't tired. But as soon as his head hit Langa's chest, he was out. Just like magic. Snoring and whining in his sleep, even with him drooling all over his favorite turtleneck, Langa still found it so adorable. But he really wanted to change his clothes.

"Reki."
Langa whisper-yelled. He didn't
budge. Didn't even stir.

The taller male carefully pushed him off
from on top of him, hoping it would wake
him up just for a moment.
"Reki."
He said again, a bit louder. Now he
was awake.

"Whattt."
The redhead grumbled, it came out
slurred and sleepy. Now he felt bad.

"I'm going to change my clothes real quick.
Also I wanted to know if you were ok. Adam
really fucked you up."
Langa responded.

"Does it still hurt?"
He added.

"I don't think so."
He said. Suddenly, he was done.

Langa always left some extra clothes in case he was coming over after S or whatever. He was now getting back in bed, Reki didn't waste a second to crawl back on top of him. The same position as before, Reki didn't go back to sleep though. He was still sleepy. But just wanted to lay in silence with Langa.

"You can go back to sleep now."
He said, now playing with his hair. Damn,
it felt so good.

"I don't want too."
Reki replied, it came out all whiny and
slurred, hard to understand. But Langa didn't
have a problem in figuring out what he said.

Langa saw his eyes fluttering closed, then forcing himself to open them back up. He continued playing with his hair.

"Why won't you sleep? It's a Wednesday
night and it's late."
Reki asked.

"I don't know. Just not tired. You sleep
though, you've had a rough night."
Langa suggested.

He didn't need to say that twice. He was already out in his lap... again. Langa did think about it. They had school in the morning yet, he sat there awake. Langa gave in to what Reki had said. He shifted a little to get into a sleeping position and joined him in slumber.