050 Cute Little Death Wish

Start from the beginning

   "No one's taking anyone." They had three minutes left.

    "Lu, she can just knock em' out and hide the bodies." The girl scoffed at Liam's words once more, "why do you keep saying me—"

   "Oh, my God, please stop." The four flinched at thick hands slamming into glass before them. The panicked boy started to stutter. "Oh, God." Luna's hand pulled on Stiles', his eyes falling to hers. "A death wish I tell you! We have a death wish!" Stiles rolled his eyes, waving off the girl as she groaned.

"Hey, somebody shut him up! They're gonna come over here!" Luna's eyes screwed shut as her forehead leaned against the wall they all hid behind. "Shut him up!" Luna's head pulled away as she heard Scott softly growl, red Alpha eyes shinning. The boy went silent and the orderly's disappeared.

Luna scoffed, "if it was that easy to shut him up— you all should've let me do it! No offense Scotty, but I am way more scarier than you." Scott cracked a small smile as the girl patted his chest, the four moving around the corner. Then the lights flickered. "She did it! Kira did it!"

"Okay, five minutes to get to Lydia."

Now, now, now . . . Here was the part Luna was dreading. And she hated the Gods for their only being one human in their group of no humans: And that human happen to be her heroic boyfriend. But, as they reached the door they all stopped. "Where's the card reader?" There wasn't one on the door.

Luna's eyes screwed shut, manicured fingers pinching at the bridge of her nose. "This is ridiculous.."

"It should be here! It has to be here!" Luna slowly looked up after hearing Stiles' panicked voice, she frowned gently.

Scott sighed, head shaking, "they've must of taken it out when the Dread Doctors got through." Stiles scoffed, "so, you're telling me we came all the way down here just to be stopped by an ordinary key? Are you fucking kidding me—"

"Okay," all eyes switched to Luna. "M'think I could break it." Stiles raised a brow, "and the only way that's gonna happen is if you turn. And if you turn, I don't think we'll get you back. So, no, not a good idea."

Scott sighed, "Stiles— Luna, she is the strongest one out of all us .. We're gonna run out of time."

Luna waved the boys off, "okay! Look, we don't have time for this! You guys just say some mean things, and my lights with shut out— so let's get goin' bullies!" Stiles & Scott didn't like this plan, clearly. Though, Liam seem to have no problem with it. "You let Theo take over you!" Stiles' face scrunched up and Luna sighed, "okay, I actually couldn't control that one—"

Liam huffed, "shut up! I'm trying to be mean—"

"You killed me." All eyes flickered to Scott, his red eyes showing and he made closer steps towards the girl. "You killed me and left me for dead." Luna winced gently as her back hit the wall behind her. "You don't think of anyone but yourself! You wanted to leave Beacon Hills and never deal with this again! You killed the one thing holding all of us up, me!" Luna nodded, eyes flickering. "Hit me."

Scott mean façade fell, shocked by her words. "What—" The girl groaned, heart pounding. "Hit me, McCall! I killed you! Are you that weak that you died to a little teenage girl—"