040 Everything Is Not Fine

Start from the beginning

"Hayden? It's Scott." Luna sighed, her blue eyes casted on the floor — Stiles gaze glued to her cheek. They were more red than usual. "Are we ever going to talk about your memory .. you almost walked off a roof, Luna.." His words were soft, she almost missed them.

Luna's heart had arms reaching out, reaching out for comfort. Comfort from the one person she loved the most. He was truly, the only person she's ever loved. "Can we — just, talk about this later .. The Chimera's are more important.." Stiles' lips rolled into a straight line, nodding shortly.

"..Hayden, I know that you're scared, but we just — we want to help." All the four teens got was silence from the girl hidden away in Scott's bathroom. Scott sending Liam a soft look, Liam sighing with despair for the girl. "I can hear her heart beating. She's really freaked out. What happened?"

Liam shrugged softly, Luna squeezing his shoulder gently — "I — I don't know. She was okay when we got here. I went to text you guys for like two seconds and she locked herself in your bathroom."

"How come?"
"I — I don't know."
"She's definitely a Chimera?"

"She said she heard a voice saying, 'your condition improves.'" Luna's heart seem to flatter, sighing softly. "That — That doesn't sound too cute, guys." Stiles' hand landed on the back of the girls back, gently rubbing circles as she leaned into his side.

"Hayden — Uh, hi! The namesies is Luna, lovely to meet you. Your sister works with my boyfriend's Dad down at the station. I know this all seems impossible, unfortunately — it's not. I know you don't know us, but I swear, full truthy, you can trust us. We won't hurt you. Just, open the door, please? We gotta make sure you're okie-dokie in there!"

Silence hit Luna back, the girl frowning as she turned towards the three boys .. "I tried—" Luna's gaze turned back around at the door creaking opened. Luna gently pushed the door open the rest of the way, three boys peaking from behind her. They were met with yellow glowing eyes, claws, and a freaked out teenage girl.

"I — I believe you."

"We're back to telluric currents?"
"Fuckin' gross."

Scott & Stiles raised brows at Luna, the girls shoulders sagging as her arms folded over her chest. "What? I was almost one of those human sacrifices, in case you two have forgotten!" Stiles huffed, "how could I forget — it was a lovely next two days after. It was like I had my own personal Koala." Luna scoffed, gaze snapping towards her boyfriend. "Well, excuse me — do you know how ugly it would've been to have my head bashed it!"

"It wouldn't matter how cute or ugly! You've would've died, idiot!"

Scott smiled softly at the couple, "anyways — if the Dread Doctors didn't like coming into Eichen House because of the currents .. maybe we can use them to protect Hayden."

"Okay, so, besides Eichen, where's the strongest convergence?" Luna sighed at Stiles' question, her gaze moving to Scott. The Alpha already looking at her, "we're standing on it, aren't we?" Scott cracked a smile at Luna's words, nodding.

"You want to hide her in the High School? For how long?"
"If we have to, all night. Liam convinced Hayden not to say anything to her sister, somehow. And her sister is working a double tonight, she thinks Hayden is staying at a friends."
"But it's just the school though? Y'know, it's not exactly a fortress."

"And Lydia's got an idea for that. Remember how Valack quoted Tesla?"

"Frequency and vibration."

"She thinks he wasn't saying that just to sound smart. She thinks maybe it was a clue."

"Clue for what..?"