𝟭𝟯 • 𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗟 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

//long chapter ahead :))

han chaewon

i got out of the bathroom after i put on my clothes, i was welcomed by chanhee who walked to me. i assumed that he was waiting for me since he didn't waste any time to come to me.

"i wanted to come sooner, but the members were always here.." he said to me, and we stared into each other's eyes for a while. i completely turned to him, tilting my head effortlessly as i wanted something else to come.

"yes?" i asked, unsure of his intentions, but as soon as i saw his usual smile, i breathed out in relief.

he stuffed one of his hands in his pockets when his other one went to my wrist, his cold fingers delicately taking it away.

"would you agree to come outside with me?" it's all he asked and his thumb brushed unconsciously against my veins as he waited for my answer.

outside? it would be the first time since i got here. and honestly, who would decline? i nodded my head eagerly and his smile got wider, and then he took a real hold of my hand. i genuinely wondered if sangyeon agreed on this or even knew a single thing about it. i didn't want to be punished, and even if i was more than contented with the thought of going out, i also knew it was the best way to fuck up.

the both of us slided in the elevator, and surprisingly he wasn't holding me anymore. i put myself in the corner so i could observe him, he had this long adidas short on again. it revealed a bit of his skin, i could see his thin legs. i realized that he was very skinny, more than i thought at first.

the metallic doors opened, and chanhee linked his arm with mine, forcing me to follow his steps. he brought me through a door, and we arrived in an underground parking lot, a lot of luxurious cars were parked there.

he stopped for a second, scanning the place with warning eyes. it lasted a few, and then he hid a smirk behind his lips, starting to pull me with him again. we walked together to a black sports car, and there, he let go of my arm again.

"inside." he motioned to his side while he pointed at the passenger seat. i froze for a moment and i listened to him eventually, silently surprised by the trust he just had put in me.

i got in quickly, the interior was neat and clean, as if the car was never used, i could smell the brand new leather that was covering the seats.

"where are we going?" i asked him while i was putting my seatbelt on. he turned on the engine, making the whole car vibrate.

"you'll like it." he only replied with a nod of the chin, and it made my head tilt. i was now nervous about where he was taking me, i turned my head to the window and watched as i saw the many parked cars passing by.

he glanced at me before stopping the car at the exit, grabbing a card from his pocket to open the gate. the light of the sun hit my eyes, it was enough to make my eyes shut. the engine growled and we got out of the parking lot, seeing nothing but forest and the mansion behind us.