Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

WARNING:

This story contains some Rated SPG words, scenes and graphics not suitable for VERY YOUNG audiences. WIDE UNDERSTANDING & OPEN-MINDEDNESS is needed. PARENTAL GUIDANCE is advised.
SPG is not just sexual things or what ha.

Notes to Remember:

• If you don’t like the story then better write your own. Your toxicity is for yourself,you better swallow it.

• This is not edited ,nor being presented for proofreading. Grammatical and typographical errors are present, I’m ain’t perfect and so are you.

• I write to improve my sense of vocabulary and grammars, not to impressed you nor tolerate your demands.

• Readers are readers, if your toxic enough you better not call yourself a reader. Reader digests the lessons and words they’ve encountered and not into eating hate speeches.

• Respect begets respect so if you don’t respect my characters and me, how should I respect you?

COPYRIGHT:

sheetsofmae ©2022. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system, without express written permission from the author/publisher except in the case of brief quotations. Any infringement of copyright is PUNISHABLE BY LAW

How to communicate me?

Wattpad: This account
Facebook: Sheetsofmae WP
Tiktok: @sheetsofmae
IG : @sheetsofmae
Twitter: @sheetsofmae