and before they could do anything they might regret in public robin interrupted them "yeah okay, you don't need to make a sex tap in the store. plus i think someone might be coming over here so you guys better get undressed." and much to their dismay she was right. they quickly got back inside and changed, trying to not look suspicious.

they packed up their stuff as robin and vickie looked for some more stuff while the two of them followed behind them, eddie once in a while suggesting steve should try something else on. it was much more frequent when they were in the lingerie isle and steve couldn't keep his blush contained.

robin and vickie didn't find anything, apparently the store wasn't for them so they wanted to leave but before they could go, steve grabbed the stuff eddie was still holding and went up to the register with the items. "steve what are you doing?" eddie raised an eyebrow as he followed behind him, a snickering robin and vickie trailing after them. "what does it look like i'm doing? i'm buying them" he smirked. "we both look extremely good in them and i am not missing that opportunity."

eddie couldn't help but blush hard at that. in a way, he loved steve paying for him. not like big things or like all the time, just on occasion. it felt nice to be spoiled. especially when he was buying skirts. "ahh, gift for your girlfriend?" the cashier asked smiling at steve who returned a sly smile, looking at eddie with the corner of his eye. "yeah, she's gonna be thrilled" steve threw her another smile as he paid and bagged the clothes. "oh lovely, i'm sure she'll love them. have a great day" the cashier bid them goodbye and they all left the store giggling.

"oh the 'girlfriend' is more than thrilled" eddie giggled at steve who slung an arm over his shoulder pulling him close. eddie seemed to be a little cautious with people watching them but figured that it wouldn't immediately be seen as something gay so he relaxed. i mean, robin and vickie linked their arms too so this could just seem like a group of friends.

"you're thinking about it to much edds" steve whispered in eddies ear almost as if he read his thoughts. eddie shouldn't even be surprised at this point. "i know i know. it's just, i don't want anything to happen" he tried not being so stiff, steve shaking his shoulders a bit to help shake the nerves out of him. "it's okay. if anything happens i'll beat anyone and everyone up" steve puffed out his chest as eddie giggled at him. him and robin were quite similar.

after robin and vickie found some clothes and shoes that they liked they finally went for ice cream, steve and robin ordering the most complicated stuff from the menus just to mess with the workers. vickie ordered a plain vanilla and eddie decided to try cookie and strawberry drizzled with honey. steve smiled at him as he realized what he ordered. "damn munson, you can eat me out too. and i'll let you do it for free" eddie choked on his spit staring at steve in shock. "i can not fucking believe you just said that" robin looked at him in disgust. lesbians.

"agreed, steve why would you do this too me in public" eddie whisper shouted at steve who seemed to be very amused with the reaction he got from eddie. "hey, it's not my fault you're getting ME on an ice cream cone" he smiled sweetly at eddie as he took his ice cream and went to sit down with vickie. "oh you're never dropping this are you?" eddie sighed, he knew he was going to tease him about it for at least a week. "nope."

they ate their ice cream, talking about this and that, robin and steve trying to steal each others ice creams while eddie gave vickie a try of his. he was really comfortable with her. she was sweet and nice but also fun and outgoing, very chill person. "wait, eddie, when is you concert again?" vickie asked while steve ang robin argued. "oh it's at 8 and it's not a concert it's a performance. we're not quite there yet" he smiled at her as she nodded.

they drove off and went for a walk as vickie suggested because steve and robin were currently on a sugar high like two little kids and they needed to tire them out. it proved to be a good thing. they didn't really get tired but they did see a lot of stuff they found fascinating and stopped bickering. "they really are just two kids" eddie giggled walking next to vickie, his hands in his jackets pockets. she laughed as she watched robin pat steves arm as they walked around lovers lake and looked at ducks. "yeah they are. but god, we're so lucky to have them" vickie sighed as she looked lovingly at robin.