Chapter 8

I woke up feeling refreshed

I woke up feeling refreshed.i got out the bed, then went to the bathroom to do my business.i took a 1 hour bath since I had time.i went to the closet.
"I should wear something baddie"I said to myself.after I was done I got dragged by the smell that's coming from the kitchen.

after I was done I got dragged by the smell that's coming from the kitchen

"Morning Mrs Smith"I said not looking at the chef.i took out my drink in the fridge."honey"mom said in a angry tone."mommy!!"I hugged her like there's no tomorrow.here is a thing about mom and dad.they might train us to live without them since they're working alot.but when they come back they make sure we enjoy it like there's no tomorrow."missed you so freaking much momma!"

"What did I say about drinking that thing before eating and no cursing in my house!"mom shouted.she tried keeping a straight face.1..2..3..4..5.i counted mentally."Ooh I missed you so freaking much too,baby I love
you!"she cried.i rubbed her back she hates that she has to travel with dad alone.dad said it wouldn't be fair that we keep traveling like them.he said we will be affected in school.

"Where's dad?"I asked."he went out, we're going to have dinner later at our restaurant.you will find us there,
The first restaurant"mom smiled."why
what's the occasion?"I asked eating my food."we didn't get to celebrate your birthday so this is the least we can do,baby"mom gaved me a sad smile."mom it's not your fault, just having you guys means alot I don't need you guys to be here I already have you guys in my heart.

"Ohhh my baby, what am I gonna do without you"she hugged me.i hugged her back."mom, you're back I missed you!"Sia came hugging mom.she only shows affection to mom,dad and me sometimes."I missed you to death!"
Mom hugged Sia crying.she is such a emotional bitch.i got it from here.
"Eat more Sia, your sister is finished"
Mom scolded.sia just in normal tomboy style.

sia just in normal tomboy style

We were now at the car.i just putted summer walker and Sia agreed."take
Your drink in my bag.mom gave it to me telling me it's yours."she parked the car in the free space.i took my drink.them got out the car seeing Sia smiling.somwthing is wrong.but I just brushed it off.i drinked my drink while I was going to my locket.i spilled it out.she putted hot chili sauce and salt.i rushed out to the bathroom i drinked the water.not caring if someone is watching.i am sure that my face is red.

After I was done.i texted Letta to buye some milk on her way here.she said 'okay'."Sia!!"I screamed rushing to her.people were now looking at us.she is supper cold and serious when she's in school.she was talking to adrain and Lewis."what?"she asked blankly.
"Why did you put hot chili sauce and salt in my drink?!"I shouted."revenge"
She moved me to the other side "karma is a bitch"she said walking out.i just can't believe her.but if she wants war then so be it."let the war began miss girl!"I shouted going to my class.letta gaved me the milk and i thanked her.

She was looking beautiful and she is glowing like crazy.how the fuck did she fall in love so quickly.but I won't judge her I will just support her through out.ooh shit I forgot my project.i need to draw/sketch something immediately.

"Mrs Jackson, I'm sorry I forgot doing my project"she just smiled

"Mrs Jackson, I'm sorry I forgot doing my project"she just smiled."no prob but I need it tomorrow"she demanded
I just nod went to my sit.school has been nothing but boring today."hey"
I heard a famine voice."hey?"I answered back."umm can I sit with you"I just smiled.we started talking and laughing.i never enjoy sitting in the cafeteria without Letta."I'm gracious,but people call me gracy"she said smiling."I'm Amara but you can call Amy"I smiled.

I was now waiting for gracy to come out of the bathroom so we can walk together.letta has been chilling with Lewis the whole time and I didn't want to disturb.i texted Sia that I'm walking."sorry I took long"gracious said smiling this girl loves smiling.
"No prob,so where do you live?"I saw her smile fading."I'm living with my mom's boyfriend"she faked smile.
"You know my mom needs am assistant and I'm sure you will be the right one for this job"I smiled.i know gracious, she's been known as the poor, quite,ugly girl and I see the opposite.

She's pretty, perfect body shape I just love her face and body.so helping her would be like helping my sister.
"I would love that"she smiled."great let's go to my house!"I called my driver to come pick us since I got tired walking.the driver didn't take long.so were now at my house."mom meet gracious lavato, she's intelligent and she's in need of this job"I explained.
"Good I've been struggling finding one,you start tomorrow after school
and you will be leaving in my apartment"mom told gracious."do I have to move?"gracious asked with a nervous smile."honey, I'm sure you wanna leave the place you're leaving,
Because you have scars all over your arms"mom pointed."I couldn't make it properly cause I was in a rush."she said."what about my things?"she asked."I will tell my maids to go buy everything,you can go with her."mom said."I would love too"I smiled seeing her happy.mom went out with gracious to help her decorate her new place

🎶 Nice to meet you, I'm sorry, I'm just I'm here to do my job, nice to meet you no running.please don't fear me , I'm just karma🎶