The Decision (Slight Rewrite)

Toph immediately knew that he was lying thanks to her seismic sense, she can tell if a person is being honest or not. She decided not to question that and let aside only for this time, but she will still keep her guard up all the time.

Toph: Well then pebble , how did you meet Sokka?

Y/N: fI uh- found him trapped in some sort of a hole.

*The others stared at him resulting in him grunting.

Sokka: Well, some group of people that I clearly know about didn't even bother showing up!

Aang: Sorry Sokka, we were busy with our training.

Toph: And besides, it seemed like a good opportunity to work on your patience, snoozles.

She added with a smug on her face.

Sokka: I'm Patient!

Sokka screamed at toph as she only smirked. Sokka realizing what he did just calms down and groans.

Toph looks at Aang and shrugs. Sokka turns towards the other members to look back and see that they're laughing. Aang looks like he's holding back his laughter and is trying really hard not to laugh too. The rest of them also have grins on their face and are looking away from each other while smiling while Y/N stood there confused at the dynamy of the group.

Aang: Anyway, we should get going soon.

Y/N: Is there a specific destination you guys are heading to?

Katara looked at her brother Sokka who in turn nodded to her as she appraoched Y/N.

Katara: Aang is the avatar and he needs to master all the elements before summer's end.

Y/N: The Avatar?!

He said, clearly shocked, the boy infront of him can be the solution to all of his problems, before quickly bombarding the poor monk with his question, he did a quick analyzing on the bald boy before calming down, it seemed like hes not a fully realized avatar.

Y/N was a bit sad thinking that this will be the last time he will meet kind people like them. He decided to smile at them.

Y/N: Well, wherever you guys are going I hope you have the best of luck.

He said with a warm smile on his face. Aang recuperated the smile with one of his own.

Aang: Thanks Y/N, I hope to meet you soon.

Sokka run up to Y/N and kneeled. Y/N was surprised by this and asked Sokka why he did that.

Sokka: Thanks for saving me there, I thought for sure that I'll die.

He said as he eyed his friends while Aang only whistled, Toph crossed her arms and Katara was packing up for their departure.

Sokka: I owe you this one.

Y/N: Sokka, you don't need to do this. I just helped you out that's all.

Sokka: And I still appreciate that, if it wasn't for you I would've been a saber toothed moose lunch.

Aang: Do those even eat meat?

Sokka: They do! I mean have you seen it? They look like they will eat me then use my bones as a drumstick!

Aang: I mean in the other side it's just moose with sharp teeth, maybe they're still herbivores?

Sokka: Look, we are trailing off the topic right now.

Y/N: Well, It's still part of the topi-

Sokka: What did you say?!

Y/N: Nothing..

Y/N: Well, I guess this is a goodbye.

Sokka: Goodbye Buddy.

Toph: See yah, Pebble.