1. Rain

Sua POV

"It's raining again." I thought as I watch rain begin to fall down, hitting the glass wall of my brother's music store. I saw my brother's reflection from the glass walk towards me, joining me staring at the falling rain.

"I want to sleep." My brother suddenly says. I furrow my eyebrow as I eyed him.

"What the heck Min Yoongi? You ruined the vibe." I said irritatedly.

"What vibe? You kept acting like you're the main character having a moment. And did you called me by my full name? Ungrateful child." He responds while pinching my ear.

I slap his arm as he winces. I quickly run towards the store's exit to avoid the angry cat from attacking me.

"I'm going out, see you asshole."

"You piece of sh-, be careful!" He shouts as I take an umbrella outside the store and start to walk to one of my favorite café.

Few minutes later

"Oi dummy." I spoke as two girls quickly turned their heads on me.

"What the heck did you call me?"

"Chill , Jisoo."

"How am I supposed to chill when this idiot suddenly called us dummy? Did you agree that you're dummy, Nayeon?"

"No I didn't!"

I smiled watching them having a little fight. Nayeon and Jisoo can literally fight over the tiniest thing that can happen, and when they stay to fight, I'll always be the one to separate them when it's getting uncontrollable or else World War 3 might happen.

I eat the food on the table as I wait them to stop bickering. After 15 minutes, they finally stopped and started to talk about another thing. They never failed to impress me how quickly they made out then acting like they weren't having a fight a few minutes ago.

"So how's life Sua?" Nayeon suddenly speaks.

"Nothing change, just full of dramas."

"Oh that's sad." Jisoo answers. I raised my eyebrows at her dry respond.

"Dude how did you expect me to react?"

"Dumbass." I mumble. She make faces at me as I simply ignore her to annoy her more. Before Jisoo can whoop my ass, Nayeon quickly change the topic.

"Sua, you look so pale these days. Are you fine?"

"I don't know, I don't have any energy these days." I said.

Suddenly, Jisoo and Nayeon make an eye contact with a cheeky smile. My eyes widen as I realise what they're planning to do.

"NO, please don't do that."

"I hate this." I mumble.

They both literally make me play this dumb stupid game where you need to find other people blindfolded. The rain wasn't helping either.

"Istg if I caught one of you, you're dead." I speak making both of them scared. When I start to chase them, they run so fast making me having a hard time to chase them. As time goes by, I can feel my head aching. I sat down as I open the black cloth covering my eyes. Nayeon and Jisoo quickly run towards me to check at me. But the last thing I remember is them shouting my name.