Chapter Twenty-Five

Hello everyone! I'm back T-T. It's been a long time since I updated, and I really apologize for not writing an update. I was so busy with college plus I was very unmotivated to write because I feel like the plot is not interesting anymore...? I've been contemplating whether to continue it or not :< I feel like the upcoming scenes will bore you because they might look rushed. I just hope you'll still like it even so.

Anyway, I hope you are all doing fine today! Thank you so much again for supporting my work. I'll do my best to finish the novel and probably write a new BTS fic if I have time :)

For now, I shall continue what I left. Enjoy!

 Enjoy!

Erased

"It's Taehee."

"What?"

"Forget it. Let's just go." The White King finally turned his heel once the Cheshire cat locked eyes with him. Seokjin sighed deeply as he walked side by side with the grim reaper.

From afar away, Yoongi had his last glance of the two guardians before fleeing along with the seraph. He sighed as well upon seeing the human's face in the angel's grasp. In just a blink of an eye, the two immortals disappeared to visit the vicinity of deities.

The Hanok village.

Two beaming flares floated in the air as they plummet to the ground of the oracle's manor. The will-o-wisp spiraled around the growing light to shape a structure of a person. Two guardians appeared in the Red King's library, in front of the occupied guardian. Books and papers filled his desk. A fine man in his dark-rimmed glasses continued scribbling the scrolls with a quill. He protruded his chin and furrowed his eyebrows, making the crease on his forehead visible.

Although he felt their presence, he ignored his visitors' whereabouts to look unbothered. The grim reaper cleared his throat to catch his attention, but the oracle acted like he never felt their presence when he had a glimpse of the floating flares just a minute ago.

"Namjoon," Jungkook grumbled.

"Oh, apologies. I was too busy." The oracle settled his glasses on the table with a small, smug smile creeping on his face. He blinked at the two guardians, leaned on one hand, and tilted his head.

"You don't normally visit me for a simple chitchat," he clasped his hands together and leaned a bit forward to spectate his visitors. "Unless it has something to do with unusual causalities."

"Let me guess. It's the human again."

Seokjin snapped his fingers, "Correct!"

Namjoon yawned, "Go on. I'm listening."

"Don't bluff. That birdbath probably told you the gist of it."

The oracle chuckled, "That's true. But maybe if you stop acting petulant, I would have known the whole story."