ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

" 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

" 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝. - 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 "

"I don't want to go. " Sasuke stated laying back down on his bronze color couch. Naruto groaned. Every doctors appointment he went through this because Sasuke doesn't like the doctor.

"Sasuke, please can we just go, you're eight months pregnant and you'll finally find out the gender of the baby. " Naruto smiled.

"Nope. It's Uchiha tradition to keep the gender a secret. " Naruto scowled. He did this for Menma and he promised Naruto if they had another kid they can find out the gender.

"No! We're doing this now. " Naruto stated trying to act stern. But Sasuke had the power and scoffed while waddling to the kitchen.

"I- Sasuke we're leaving let's go! " Naruto held Sasuke over his shoulder making Sasuke flush red.

"Stop it! " Sasuke shouted but it came  out more as a whine.

"Will you behave and walk to the hospital with me than? " Naruto inquired raising an eyebrow. Sasuke sighed but nodded. 

They walked to the hospital Sasuke walking as slow as he could. But they eventually arrived to the hospital and were in a room before Sasuke knew it.

"I still say we should keep the gender a secret. " Sasuke mumbled and Naruto groaned loudly.

"Yeah that's what you said about Menma, so I agreed and you had a sneaking suspicion he would be a girl so you prepared a bunch of girly items then Menma came and look at him now. " Naruto smirked.

"It's a right of passage. " Sasuke stated.

"It's a peice of baloney! " Naruto shouted raising a finger. Sasuke fought back laughter at his wording.

"Baloney? Tch' you Dobe . " Sasuke chuckled. Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Yeah well you're not so sharp either Teme. " Naruto pouted. Sasuke smiled releasing a chuckle.

Finally Tsunade came in the room "okay brat open it up. " Tsunade explained bluntly. Sasuke took off his top allowing her to put the cold gel on his plump stomach.

"Gender or no? " She asked scanning around.

"Gender! " Naruto yelled happily. Tsunade raised an eyebrow.

"Come with me. " Tsunade sighed angrily bringing Naruto out of the room by his ear.

"Ow! What was that for. " Naruto complained.