[2]: Enter Karen Uzumaki

Karen's P.O.V

It has been five years since I was kicked out of the Haruno household, and I discovered that they weren't even my real family.

Since then, I haven't been the most social in class. I completely stopped talking to Naruto and Hinata. My only real friends in class. Now the only person that could ever get me to talk is Tadami.  I learned that my mother's surname was Uzumaki, so Naruto and I have the same surname, but I doubt we're related since we're entirely different and look different from each other.

Right now, I was roughly waking up to the sun shining through my bedroom window and onto my face.  I let out an annoyed groan, not liking the bright light on my face.

However, I sat up in bed, knowing that it was time to start getting up and ready for the academy. Tomorrow was going to be the last day and the graduation exam.

I took the cover off as I got out of bed and headed toward the bathroom to prepare for the day. As I walked into the bathroom and turned the lights on.

I closed the bathroom door before I walked over to the shower turning the water on as I got into the shower after taking my red pajamas. The warm water feeling good on my body after waking up in a cold bedroom.

I then grabbed my favorite lavender shampoo and rubbed it into my hair. After a nice scrub of shampooing my hair. I reached for the conditioner and scrubbed it through my hair just like the shampoo, but I made the water colder.

When I was done showering and washing my hair, I grabbed my towel and dried off before getting dressed into one of the usual outfits I wore to the ninja academy and got my belongings for class today.

Once I had everything I needed, I headed out of my bedroom and downstairs before setting out for the academy.

~•~

After eating steamed rice for breakfast, I finally arrived at the academy and was the second person here after Sasuke Uchiha.

I walked toward the back of the classroom and took my usual seat near the window. As I looked out of the window, I could see villagers were passing by. I could see children smiling, talking to their parents, couples holding hands, and even kids playing with other kids.

I let out a deep and tired sigh, wishing I could have a happy moment like that, spending time with someone who cared about me and who tried to make me smile. Sadly I haven't had anything like that since my foster family kicked me out.

'I wonder if I would have had a great life with happiness if my mother hadn't died giving birth to me.' I thought, looking out of the window.

I was then pulled out of my thoughts as I noticed someone sitting next to me. I turned around to see a familiar pale skin boy with long purple hair.

It was none other than Tadami Hebikazoku. He was a strange quiet boy I met the day I got my new apartment. Ever since that day, Tadami has constantly been sitting next to me. Sadly he was the only real friend I had left since I pushed Naruto and Hinata away.

"You fine?" He asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah," I said quietly, looking back out of the window.

"You sure?" He asked again, close to my ear.

I felt the heat of his breath on my face making me tense up but quickly revert to normal before he could sense my tension from him being so close to my face.