Chapter 4: Big plan on them

Butter is doing a renovations house for Craig, But he doesn't know why Craig ordered him to do it...?

Cartman, Kenny and Kyle, They were waiting for Stan and Tweek arrive. But The Eric Cartman evil's twisted mind of him already given Craig a plan to get Tweek and Stan.

Tweek forgot to go on the date with his boyfriends and his boyfriend let's those guys wanna joined as well, And he was about to go inside the house. Unluckily, Craig was spying on Tweek window. You're all know what going's happened next.

Kenny found out something else was wrong, But he had no evidenced and proofs to said something sarcastic to Cartman, He was highly suspicious or he just wanted something different.

Butter and Craig was done with there job. Lastly the mini flashback stories about Tweek and Stan.

Trigger warning:
Dark backstory on the first page of you don't want to read you can skip the first page and read the scond pages. Thanks for listen to me. violent, blood and injuries.

Begin of the story's

~~~~~

"Loo Loo Loo, I've got some boxing pack up to do~ Loo Loo Loo you're got some stuff for me to do~ Loo Loo Loo get together~" Butter singing alone in the abandoned house. (The abandoned house used to be a charities home, Because the charities home were killed, The murderer was found. And the murderer won't tell the bodies of two's whereabouts of the charities home bodies from the accident are still unfounded. Is still missing to this day. It's a small house, Not suitable for many people.)

Butter is still packing up the box for Craig to use. "Gonna done before is too late and Loo Loo Loo~" Butter finished his last song. He still got some more stuffed to do. "Chain? Oh yeah! I'm almost forgot." Butter grabbed the heavy chains.

"Oh, Hamburgers. It's so heavy. I've never imagined carried this around. Thanks god Craig helped me Carried the heavy box's around." Butter whispered to himself.

Butter picked up a 'Rocket-ship' "Woah!" Is this a NASA. It's so cool." Butter played around oh he forgot to put on the bookcase

Then he put it atop bookcase, It's look like Craig and Tweek make it. It's kind of nice.

Butter is almost done with packing. Then he head something calling outside the house. He walked outside seeing Stan phone. He forgot he put it there, OH GOD OH GOD! Stan is dead! And how can't he escape this. Butter need to dig the phone down.

Butter picks up the shovel, And before he dig Stan's body into the ground. Now he has to dig Stan phone as well. Oh hamburger...

Five minutes passed, Butter dug even faster before when he was about to get adopted by 'Paris Hilton' the celebrity biggest slut.

The phone was still ringing four feet underground, And he couldn't believe he did it.

About 90% of the restored, Stan's dead body is six feet under the ground, and I hope the police don't come.  Not sure why Craig ordered me to do this though, But Craig assured me that either way would require getting chain and food put inside the house. I think Craig is kidnapping someone or something worse. But I'll let him do whatever he wants too.

~~~~~

Kyle, Kenny and Cartman. They waited at the bus stop for more than 41 minutes, But Stan and Tweek didn't came. They always came first or second.