Chapter 2: Little secret

Notes: Hey! Some of you have notice my word is difference, because I not from American or anything. This mean i not fully the best. but if my words was wrong please tell me. I am trying my best as my could. Now enjoy my story.

~~~~~

"Hey... Craig are you awake now?", I opened my eye. I saw him? What are he doing? "Tweek? Ahh- Where are we? And what happened to you, your black..." Craig asked. "Oh nothing, The people dropped a black painted on me. and you got angry with them you punch someone on the face. after that you carry me in to forest also? you have something to tell me, don't you remember?", Tweek scratch his head.

I looked around. When i found a foggy tree and some silhouette leaf. The animals was black and grey. am I dubious?

"I don't think so... let just leave", Craig said with Confidence. "No, don't go yet, you have somethings  to say to me, you have something to tell me don't you?", Tweek giggled.

Craig is confuse, he ask himself "is this a dream? No probably is just my forgetfulness. Well is doesn't matter now.". Craig grab Tweek hands.

They are walking, But Craig really doesn't want to walk in the wood. He kinder feel like a dream. "Are we there yet?" Tweek asked. "Sighed, Not yet". Craig is sweats, Because he does it know what he going right now.

Craig walk pass, The most beautiful tree. "Hey Tweek look what is it" Tweek turn to looks "ACK?! Huh Cherry tree, why it still pink? This is coldest placed, there's no way the leaf is still pink" Tweek is squeezing Craig hand.

"Hey Tweek, Everything is came from science and logical, So is okay Tweek". They walk closer to the beautiful tree.

"So, Craig why do you asked me here?". Tweek Responded. "What?" Craig said. "Why do you asked me here?" Tweek repeat.

Now Craig knew what to do propose, But he don't want to propose, He feel like someone else is watching and controlling him...

"Umm Tweek can I asked you out?" Then Craig grab Tweek hands, Tweek smile. "Of course", Tweek said. Craig was so happy to be his boyfriend. Me and him will be happy together. Craig stopped thinking about his future and now, He have to listen what Tweek say.

Something black, The figured have a hat with a palm palm. Then them came from the silhouette tree.

Some black figured push Craig underground. And The black figured is kissing- ,-Kissing Tweek?? Tweek mouth is touching the black figured. Craig saw that, his teen growling.He get up, He going to punch him and before that, Tweek smack Craig face.

Tweek giving some cold face on Craig.

"What's going on... And who are you!?"  Craig said, He Stepping back

"Sup Tucker! you properly are confuse right? Well let me explain, Tweek isn't your thing, He just saw you as a friend's, nothing more. If you try to take him, I don't know what's he going to do to you" The black figured smile.

Then Craig gonna punch the figured. "You son of the-", Craig shouting out.

Before that Tweek touch Craig hands. "Don't" Tweek told.

Craig see his Hands slowly be come black. "What the-"

Craig suddenly fall down in the blackhole, like some things was wrong, This is worse.

"AHHH!" I fell down in the blackness, But something propel my body. Then I saw someone is skying down to me. Tweek is that you? You look normal. and why are you closing your eyes? I asked.

"What? Do you mean?" Tweek said.

Wait a minute... you are here? So the up you is- .Craig trying to flow back.