Want to play! But dare not!

Afraid of losing, but still want to play!

Referred to as human vegetable addiction is still big.

"Okay." Ling frowned in distress and sighed: "But I really want to play. If the hero doesn't accompany me to play, I will be sad for a long time..."

Lu Mozang's eyes lit up behind the sunglasses, and he cleared his throat pretendingly, and said, "There is no way, who made you such a wayward and unreasonable female? And I am so tolerant and kind. I can’t bear to see you sad, so I will be merciful and allow you to have fun today."

The corners of Ling's mouth raised: "I'm really flattered."

Lu Mo pressed the corners of his mouth hard—because happiness was almost flying.

Ling took his arm and came to a table.

Here is a table similar to a poker game. The croupier in a black uniform bends over to shuffle the cards, his slender waist is tightly tied, and his thin and flexible fingers swiftly slide across the cards.

He folded two cards and said, "Everyone, place a bet."

In such a frenetic environment, the croupier seemed so abrupt.

"Bet big!! Double!"

"I'm betting small, betting... betting three!"

The croupier lowered his eyes, like a delicate porcelain doll, without even turning his eyeballs.

"Pattern."

Two red chips were thrown on the table, and a smiling voice sounded: "Ah, lord, I accidentally slipped my hand, as if I made a mistake?!"

Then came the male's low voice: "It's okay."

The croupier's eyelashes trembled, looking at the two lone chips.

But he didn't say anything, leaning over and turning over the two cards covered on the table.

Two ghost cards appeared on the table, and the dealer opened his hands: "Ghost King, kill all."

"Eh------"

"Fuck!!!"

The exclamation sounded one after another. You must know that the probability of turning two ghost cards at the same time can be said to be small and small, and no one will put the chips on this probability!

But on this table, there is such a neurosis, which puts the chips on the ghost cards!

"Master, we seem to have won?" Ling looked at Lu Mo with a smile, "It seems that it's not a bad thing to slip your hand once in a while."

Lu Mo stroked his thoughts and pointed carefully at all the chips on the table: "In other words, all the chips here belong to us?"

Ling nodded and said, "It's true."

Lu Mo:! ! ! !

With all the chips in his pocket, Lu Mo felt the heavy weight, still a little dizzy in disbelief.

He turned his head to look at Ling, and muttered: "You are also lucky..."

Ling Shi laughed, his throat stuffy, and Lu Mo's ears were itchy. Then Ling said, "You are right, I'm lucky."

Lu Mo "hummed" and felt that the gap between people was really too big, but he was tolerant of a large number of males and never bothered to care about European dogs.

Ling's gaze stayed on Lu Mo's face for a while, but it was a pity that the sunglasses blocked Lu Mo's eyes-but the male must be the same as usual. Although he was very dissatisfied, he still pretended not to care, right?